Come join our inclusive community and make authentic connections with people who share your passion.
We're giving $1 to Planned Parenthood for each new profile, up to $69,000. Help us help PP when they need it most!
- Join solo, as a couple, or both
- Be you! Choose from 24 gender identities and 23 orientations or enter your own. We're proud to support the LGBTQIA+ community!
- Personalize your profile with hashtags that express your preferences and boundaries
- Let people know what your pronouns are without them having to ask
FIND YOUR MATCH(ES)
- Browse or search for people who share your passions
- Match with people in your area via double-opt-in
- Browse from somewhere else to make new connections while traveling
- Chat with your matches and get to know each other or hop into a group chat to socialize
- Meet new partners, dates, hookups, or friends
Agreeing to play NICE is the first step in joining our community.
- Negotiate - Communicate your intentions, expectations, and desires with clarity and honesty.
- Include - Treat yourself and your fellow members with respect. Be welcoming and accepting of others.
- Consent - Always practice affirmative, enthusiastic consent when you share or do anything with another person. Do not send unsolicited explicit pictures to others or display them publicly on your profile.
- Experience - Allow yourself and others to explore and experience new things without shame or judgement.
Our commitment to respecting our user's privacy is second to none.
- We don't use Facebook or any other social media platform to login or collect data
- Share only what you want to share—hide what you don't
- #open is ad free
- We will NEVER sell your data to advertisers or any other third party
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Center: https://support.hashtagopen.com/hc/en-us
- Terms of Service: https://hashtagopen.com/terms
- Instagram: @hashtagopen
- Twitter: @hashtagopen
- Facebook: @hashtagopenapp
Recent events have reminded us all that connection is more important than proximity, so we have done away with distance restrictions.
Card view and Grid view always display profiles in order of their approximate distance from your device or travel location.
The real power is in hashtag search (bottom left) to find all profiles within your boundaries that contain the hashtag you enter. Try it out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What surprised me about #open was how many different options were available for gender identity and sexual orientation, and the sheer number of hashtags available for interests (and hard limits) was overwhelming at first.
Those who are not familiar with certain non-binary terms might have some difficulty figuring out what they mean, so this app does require a bit of research on the part of the user.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your support! We do have a lot of in-app options in an effort to include people of all backgrounds, and support diversity and exploration. We appreciate any help you can offer in growing our community and spreading the word about #open.
Best site for the open polyamorous lifestyle
I have used lots of these dating apps— too many to lust here. But for someone who lives in the open marriage/relationship community, there isn’t a better app anywhere to find someone who matches your lifestyle choices.
You can even list your limitations so people are pursuing who “aren’t into what you definitely are not into.”
Best of all, I found my current poly partner and I never had to pay a cent, like other apps that require you to pay a membership fee to either boost yourself, or even worse, just to see who likes you or who is a match.
Save yourself a lot of money and time... if you are open or poly this is the perfect app for you.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for being a founding community member and for your kind words. We are elated to hear we've helped you and your current partner connect! We hope you continue to find meaningful connections on #open!
Nothing like it has existed before
I’m just so excited that a truly welcoming, inclusive place now exists on the internet for people who have alternative gender, sexual and romantic identities. It feels like a really safe place where you can assume that everyone is open-minded, honest and communicative, especially about boundaries and consent. I’ve met some wonderful people, one of whom became a really special romantic partner in my life and now a lifelong friend, so I’m forever grateful. There was a small pool when I joined as a beta tester, but it’s really been growing in the last few months.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for being a Community Founder and believing in our mission! We so appreciate your ongoing support. If you're interested in (anonymously) sharing your success story, feel free to write us at email@example.com—we'd love to feature it!
- Open App, LLC
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Open App, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.