OpenAir Mobile for iPhone lets you connect to OpenAir anywhere, anytime and track your time and expenses.
- List Views - Get a quick overview of recorded time and expenses.
- Full Record Support - View, create and edit timesheets and expense reports.
- Time Management - View your time entries at a glance in a weekly calendar view for each timesheet
- Easy Time Entry - Add or modify multiple time entries at the same time with just a few taps using an intuitive time picker.
- Expenses Management - Track your expenses using expense reports to collect receipts.
- Attachments - Capture receipts using the camera on your device or add existing files as attachments to your receipts and expense reports.
- Approvals - Submit your timesheets and expense reports for approval. Review and approve or reject timesheets and expense reports awaiting your approval.
- Data Synchronization - Your OpenAir and OpenAir Mobile data is updated immediately when you save changes to a timesheet, an expense report or a receipt using OpenAir Mobile.
- Offline Mode - Track your time and expenses even when your device is offline. Your data will be updated automatically when your device is connected to the internet again.
Full documentation is available at https://www.openair.com/download/OpenAiriPhoneUserGuide.pdf
NB: Users must have Mobile Device Access permission to log in. For more information contact your account administrator.
- synchronization enhancement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Makes my life easier because I can get things done with my phone while I am not in front of my laptop. I am so used to using my phone for almost everything in my life and now I can approve entries for my team too!
SSO is broken in 3.0
This app used to be pretty outdated and poorly constructed. Terrible UX. Now they updated it and the description says it’s a new design, but I can’t login anymore because it broke SSO, so I don’t know whether the new design is any better.
All I could see is that the home page hasn’t changed, and there’s no way in the app to send feedback or report bugs. Tapping “App Support” in the App Store takes you to an Oracle page where you have to login before you can do anything. So this review is the only way I could find to reach the dev team!
Developer Response ,
Developer Response - May 13, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by our application. Please send more information to email@example.com and our team will have a look at the problem. Thank you very much. With kind regards Richard from OpenAir
Open air mobile
Prior to having OpenAir mobile I was tied to my laptop on weekends and month end approving timesheets. Now I can do from my mobile devices or laptop. This is a great tool for tracking my teams time entry. I would highly recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.