OpenCare is a simple & personalized care tracking app for caregiving & self-care. Monitor daily symptoms, medications, goals, appointments, and notes. See the most important symptoms, progress on symptoms, a timeline of events. Get easy access to care contacts.
• Track & chart symptoms of caregiver stress and your loved ones progress over time.
• Keep a list of medications, specific dosages, and when to take them.
• Store important information about your loved one like age, preferences, and personality.
• Store care history for your loved one so you can personalize their care.
• Journal about doctors visits, important events, and things you want to remember.
DISCLAIMER: This app is not a substitute for a primary care physician. It does not provide similar services to a primary care provider. It does not offer health advice or solutions. This app should not be used alone but in combination with other patient-assistance and caregiver-assistance resources. Seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
Consult with your primary care provider or the primary care provider for your patient before beginning any regimented health tracking solution.
Welcome to the personalized symptom tracking app for caregiving and self-care. We're always making OpenCare better.
• New Feature - Enhanced Graphs! See the interaction of medications, goals, and notes with your symptom graphs.
• New Feature - Enhanced Track tab! Get more details about symptoms.
• Bug - Fixed a bug with chart plotting.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app. Like that you can track just about everything regarding symptoms. Clean interface as well. Developers see receptive to small suggested improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.