With Opendoor, you can enjoy home buying on your terms. Everything you need to buy and sell your home is right here in the Opendoor app.
Use the app to find, tour, and buy homes for sale across the U.S. — even get an offer on your current home. With an expert buying team on your side 7 days a week, and a simpler, more streamlined process, you’ll save time, hassle, and thousands in fees compared with the traditional process.
Find and tour homes
• Book private, self-guided in-person tours on your schedule.
• Take a tour over live video. Or step inside the home and virtually walk through it from anywhere, anytime in 360-degrees.
• Chat with an Opendoor Home Advisor to ask questions about the home and get helpful info like property reports.
• Personalize your search with filters like price, property type, size, HOA, and more.
• Get notified of new homes as soon as they’re available.
• See valuable insights like neighborhood trends, school district ratings, what similar homes sold for, and more.
Buy a home
• Use our cash to buy your next home, so you don’t miss out on the one you want.
• Start an offer in a few taps right from the app and save 1% when you close. Work with a trusted lender, and save even more.
• Get automatically connected with a buying team that includes a top local agent to help you with your offer and guide you every step of the way through the buying process.
Sell a home
• Sell your home quickly with a competitive, all-cash offer and skip the stressful showings and exhausting prep work. Pick your own close date and avoid 2 mortgages and having to move twice.
• Or choose to list your home with an expert team. Upgrade or make repairs with a $10,000 interest-free advance.
• Use our cash to buy your next home — even move into it before your current home sells.
• Get automatically connected with an Opendoor partner agent to help you make an offer, negotiate to help you win the home, and guide you throughout the entire buying process.
• Enjoy help every step of the way over chat, phone, or email 7 days a week from your dedicated buying team.
• See property reports, on-demand
We regularly update the app to make your buyer experience even easier.
Here is what you will find in our latest update:
- Bug fixes
We love your feedback, reach out anytime to email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Concept, but...
The concept is amazing. It takes the hassle out of contacting your realtor and waiting on their response 🙄 setting a date to go view the house, not to mention them trying to sell you something you really don’t want. But anyway the app makes me sick sometimes. For instance I’ll. click on a house and it you take a minute or two to display or doesn’t at all or I’ll click on a house and another house i have previously looked at will show up in the place of the house i want to look at! It’s frustrating sometimes especially when you’re out and about!
Open Door is the Way To Go!!
My daughter and her husband looked at a house listed by open door. We loved that we could go see it as often as we wanted as they were considering it. Nobody looking over your shoulder so you’re free to inspect inside the cabinets, toilets...all the places that are usually uncomfortable. They were listing their relatively new home as well at the same time and decided to check with open door on an offer and open door came in much higher than they were planning on listing their house through a real estate company. Within days, they accepted open doors offer, open door did the inspection, no repairs needed and their house was sold! 3 days, done. They put an offer in on the open door house, their inspector found a few minor issues, open door made the repairs the next day, sold! Open door is the way to go. Both houses done in under a week. Closing and Ready to move in within 15 days. Awesome
Don’t waste your time!!
This company doesn’t give you what your home is worth first off. Then they give you a full list of work needed and all these fees. They keep $12k “deposit” for any foundation repair damage and at the end the plumbing was supposedly affected by the foundation repair and it had to be fixed. What a coincidence that the plumbing company’s invoice was exact $12k with no detail of work on invoice! Also one of the charges on contract was to remove shed and bill stuff from back yard which we agreed to but then whoever they hired to do that posted FREE STUFF. PLEASE MOVE SO I DONT HAVE TO PAY MY GUYS TO MOVE IT (on social media) I asked multiple times for a detailed invoice from plumbing and no one could ever get me one. It took them a month to get back to me after many emails and calls to let me know everything was done at house and we weren’t getting deposit of $12k back. Do not waste your time. Use a real estate agent if possible unless you need to get rid of your house ASAP and don’t care what you get for it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Opendoor Labs, Inc.
- 69 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Opendoor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.