With Opendoor, you can enjoy home buying on your terms. Everything you need to buy and sell your home is right here in the Opendoor app.
Use the app to find, tour, and buy homes for sale across the U.S. — even get an offer on your current home. With an expert buying team on your side 7 days a week, and a simpler, more streamlined process, you’ll save time, hassle, and thousands in fees compared with the traditional process.
Find and tour homes
• Book private, self-guided in-person tours on your schedule.
• Take a tour over live video. Or step inside the home and virtually walk through it from anywhere, anytime in 360-degrees.
• Chat with an Opendoor Expert to ask questions about the home and get helpful info like property reports.
• Personalize your search with filters like price, property type, size, HOA, and more.
• Get notified of new homes as soon as they’re available.
• See valuable insights like neighborhood trends, school district ratings, what similar homes sold for, and more.
Buy a home
• Use our cash to back your offer on your next home, so you don’t miss out on the one you want.
• Start an offer in a few taps right from the app and save 1% when you close. Work with Opendoor Home Loans, and save even more.
• Get automatically connected with a buying team that includes a top local agent to help you with your offer and guide you every step of the way through the buying process.
Sell a home
• Sell your home quickly with a competitive, all-cash offer and skip the stressful showings and exhausting prep work. Pick your own close date and avoid 2 mortgages and having to move twice.
• Or choose to list your home with an expert team. Upgrade or make repairs with a $10,000 interest-free advance.
• Use our cash to back your offer on your next home — even move into it before your current home sells.
• Get automatically connected with an Opendoor partner agent to help you make an offer, negotiate to help you win the home, and guide you throughout the entire buying process.
• Enjoy help every step of the way over chat, phone, or email 7 days a week from your dedicated buying team.
• See property reports, on-demand
We regularly update the app to make your buyer experience even easier.
Here is what you will find in our latest update:
- Bug fixes
We love your feedback, reach out anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Open Door is the Way To Go!!
My daughter and her husband looked at a house listed by open door. We loved that we could go see it as often as we wanted as they were considering it. Nobody looking over your shoulder so you’re free to inspect inside the cabinets, toilets...all the places that are usually uncomfortable. They were listing their relatively new home as well at the same time and decided to check with open door on an offer and open door came in much higher than they were planning on listing their house through a real estate company. Within days, they accepted open doors offer, open door did the inspection, no repairs needed and their house was sold! 3 days, done. They put an offer in on the open door house, their inspector found a few minor issues, open door made the repairs the next day, sold! Open door is the way to go. Both houses done in under a week. Closing and Ready to move in within 15 days. Awesome
This app is so easy to use
I really love using the Opendoor app in my home search. The notifications are very quick and the links from the emails always work and take you exactly to what you’re looking for. Being able to easily unlock any home and tour it on my way home from work is such an incredible benefit for my wife and I given our lack of free time. On homes that Opendoor doesn’t own, it is helpful to be able to schedule tours of them and see easily when an open house might be with the tag displayed in the upper right-hand corner. Lastly, the map and directions features are great, highly recommend!
Great for browsing but poor quality homes and customer service
At first, I really enjoyed being able to see a house that was listed without bothering my agent to drive all over Atlanta to let me in. This concept alone is what make’s Opendoor “open house” concept awesome. In this market, agents are far too busy and gas cost way too much to bring them along with you on every single home search.
Mind you, my husband and I have put offers in on 6 homes in the last year and all lost to cash offers and much higher offers even though we offered $20k - $50k more. Knowing an agent only gets paid when we close, we are careful not to waste her time out of respect.
The more homes we saw via Opendoor vs the other homes, the quicker we noticed that most of the Opendoor homes were in need of a lot of work. Especially at the asking price. Some of these hime were so poorly made “market ready” that you could see where fresh carpet that wasn’t tacked down was laid over wet floors that dogs peed on. The smell was rancid. Another house had all the windows painted shut and the foundation was completely crumbing. Another house the toilet was running and when I inspected a bit closer found in the other side of the bathroom in the garage, the walls were wet with mold.
Anyone who knows nothing about what to look for will find themselves buying a mess.
At the end of the day, Opendoor would be better off just being a home touring company for a small fee.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Opendoor Labs, Inc.
- 63.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Opendoor