OpenInvest is the financial advisor that lets you vote on shareholder resolutions, see the real-time impact of your investment and tap to divest-invest from companies and causes.
OpenInvest’s technology provides an easy to start investing at a low cost in companies and stocks that align with your values. Lower fees help you hit your goals sooner, take action faster and get your investment portfolio automatically rebalanced.
Start investing in line with your values and managing your wealth the right way today. Download the OpenInvest mobile app now to start making an impact on your future and the world.
How OpenInvest Works
• We provide investment guidance optimized for both your financial goals and values, without the unnecessary fees and confusion
• Your investment portfolio auto-rebalances as your situation or preferences change to ensure you stay optimized
• Manage your investment portfolio from one simple financial advisor mobile app and keep track of the causes that matter to you
• Easy, automated portfolio guidance and management
• Full transparency into your holdings and wealth so you know exactly what you own
• Invest at a lower fee thanks to proprietary technology that skips the fund manager
Craft Your Personal Investment Portfolio
• Manage your wealth by easily launching a comprehensive investment portfolio
• Investment tracker – Design, plan and track your financial goals for the present and future
• Choose between individual or joint investment accounts, Traditional, ROTH, and SEP retirement accounts
Invest in Line with Your Values
• Invest only in the social and global issues you care about
• Mix and match your issues including:
• Gender equality
• LGBTQ rights
• Guns and weapons
• Climate change
• Vegan efforts
• Animal welfare
Take Action Now
• Want Exxon to get serious about climate change, or P&G to improve their anti-discrimination policies? As a shareholder, the CEO works for you
• Boycott investing in companies that don’t align with your values
• Manage where you’re investing and use your new power to vote in shareholder resolutions, divest-invest and more, all with a swipe
• Get alerts when companies you own do something important and make an impact on the world
• View the impact you’ve made on your financial dashboard in real-time
• A single, transparent fee of 0.50% of assets annually
• No underlying ETF/mutual fund expenses, transaction costs or other commonly hidden fees
• $3,000 minimum
If you care about managing your wealth and making an impact on the world, use OpenInvest, the automated investment advisor. Start investing and managing your wealth with OpenInvest, the better way to invest and make an impact.
Download OpenInvest now to start empowering your personal values.
Have a question about your account? We’re happy to help—please send us a message through the app or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OpenInvest (CRD# 269997) is a registered investment advisor with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The Firm's broker-dealer/custodian, Apex Clearing Corporation (CRD# 13071), is an SIPC-insured/FINRA member firm. SIPC coverage is up to $500,000 per client account. OpenInvest is a Public Benefit Corporation organized under the laws of Delaware. Registration with a regulatory authority does not imply a certain level of skill or training. OpenInvest’s platforms, operations, and networks feature bank-level security and 256-bit encryption to safeguard and prevent the unauthorized use of client and Firm data.
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The app looks nice. I've been looking forward to its release since I signed up for my OpenInvest account a few months ago. I have two accounts with them and on the regular website I can't see the separate balances but in the app I can, so that's great.
The UX could use a little tweaking to make it more intuitive. For example, now that I have an account open, I don't need a large button at the bottom of the screen dedicated to opening a new account. But overall, it's a very visually appealing app and easy to find everything you need to do.
One feature I hope they add in the near future (here and on the website) is for it to save your bank account. I don't want to type in my bank routing number and account number every time a want to transfer money in, but it doesn't save this information.
Really great way to get started with socially responsible investing. The app has a very easy signup process and gives great snapshots of my portfolio with an eye toward the long run.
Could be better
Had some issues early on with depositing funds.
There’s not a lot you can do with it when it comes down to it. Plus, on the page where you view your statements there aren’t any dates on them, so you don’t know what time periods you’re going to look at when you tap them.
I like the company. They just need to spend more time making the app more intuitive and impressive, especially since this is the primary way people interact with their accounts.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.