With Openpath, your phone is your key. Openpath Mobile Access allows users to quickly and securely unlock a door connected to the Openpath Access Control system with their smartphone. The easy-to-use mobile app finds nearby Openpath-connected readers, and lets you unlock the door with a single wave or tap.
Openpath makes it easy to unlock the door, your way.
- Touchless Wave to Unlock: wave your hand or phone in front of the reader to unlock the door
- Mobile Badge: use your ID badge to sign in for all Openpath-connected organizations
- Favorites: save your frequently used entries for quick access
- Activity Log: view your access history right in the app
- Single Login: Easily switch between Openpath-connected organizations without logging out
- Remote Unlock: authorized users can unlock any door, from anywhere
- Flexible access methods: unlock via Apple Watch, tablet app, or mobile app
DIGITAL GUEST PASS
Create and customize guest passes for visitors right in the app. Send the digital Cloud Key credentials via email or SMS, and guests can unlock the door right from their phone.
Advanced security, accessed from anywhere. Authorized users can remotely unlock any door, create and send digital Guest Passes, and activate pre-configured system Lockdown plans in the event of an emergency, all from the app. Authorized users are determined by the system administrator.
HOW IT WORKS
- The application works only with the Openpath Access Control system.
- Certain features, such as Mobile Badge and Lockdown, are enabled at the discretion of the organization administrator.
- We leverage Bluetooth low energy, Wi-Fi and LTE capabilities, as well as location services to ensure the best door opening experience possible.
- To ensure you are authorized as a user of your company’s Openpath Access Control system, please contact your administrator, who will check to see that your email address has been added and will send you links to enable your application to be authorized and credentialed.
If you would like to start using Openpath Mobile Access in your organization visit www.openpath.com to learn more about the service and how to get started.
Thank you for using Openpath! In this update, we reimagined the badge to heighten security without compromising convenience. You will now have access to your organization’s mobile badge in a new and simplified app interface.
Improvements and fixes:
- Streamlined home screen that shows your closest reader
- New, customizable digital mobile badges for your organization
- Improved setup tutorial that clearly explains permissions and trains new users
- Simplified user interface with quick access to Lockdown and Guest Pass features
- Enhanced Entry Details screen with simplified design and clearly defined actions and settings
- Improved appearance and text on Guest Pass screen
- Performance upgrades and bug fixes
Have questions? Simply reach out to us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple entry. Multiple offices. Eliminates hassle.
We replaced our card entry system with Openpath a few months ago and are very happy we did. We have multiple offices with employees traveling back and forth and site access was always very cumbersome. Since we rolled out Openpath, it’s been simple:
*No need for cards. Your mobile phone is your card. It just works. (tip: make sure your employees turn on “always” in location services). So when our team travels, we aren’t handing out temp cards any more. And we’re no longer struggling to get the temp cards back!
*Easy admin. Openpath syncs easily with Active Directory making user management simple. Everything is in the cloud so no servers to manage.
*Remote access. The system let’s you open a door remotely. We didn’t think we’d use this feature, but we have found it very convenient when needing to let in guests.
*Compliance. For our business, security and tracking entry is critical. With Openpath it’s been easy to manage and ensure compliance with access control requirements.
Beyond the product, customer support was great when we were getting started.
Big picture - it’s been great for us. We’re never going back to a simple card solution.
Always getting better
I was happy when my company took away my key cards ( I had 3 for work) and said we’re going to use our cell phones moving forward. This app has worked for parking, elevator and our offices. I love it! Better yet, it keeps getting faster and smarter so my experience is simpler every time.
Works fine if you’re willing to share your personal information with the developer
The app works fine and generally as described. Have had it for over a year as it’s installed in my building.
If you’re at all aware of your personal information being stored and shared you should not use this app. For the “touch to open” function to work you need to share your location ALWAYS. Not to mention this is a major battery drain. Developer intentionally chose to disable this function “only when using the app” which is something I’m much more comfortable with. I have the app to let friends in remotely but it’s more convenient for me to use my keys at the front of my building which is insane. Simple fix that I hope the developers will take note of.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback. Location is required only to authenticate with the Openpath Reader to be able to use Touch to unlock without interacting with your phone.
This location data is not captured or stored by Openpath. Your privacy is of paramount importance and Openpath was designed with this in mind. With the recent updates to the app you can use location services 'While Using the App'. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further details. Thank you
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OpenPath Security, Inc.
- 63.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2020 OpenPath Security, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.