Openpath Mobile Access allows users to quickly and securely open a door connected to the Openpath Access Control system with their smartphone. The application works only with the Openpath Access Control system. We leverage the following technology in your phone to ensure the best door opening experience possible: Bluetooth low energy, Wifi and LTE capabilities as well as location services and the accelerometer. To ensure you are authorized as a user of your company’s Openpath Access Control system, please contact your administrator, who will check to see that your email address has been added and will send you links to enable your application to be authorized and credentialed.
If you would like to start using Openpath Mobile Access in your organization visit www.openpath.com to learn more about the service and how to get started.
- Optimized battery usage
- Improved logging information when sending feedback to help diagnose issues
- "Touch to Unlock is Disabled" message will always appear if your location permissions are misconfigured
- Improved usability of toast notifications with long messages
- Simplified "Send Feedback" screen
- Fixed very rare memory leak
- Fixed rare bug where loading screen didn't disappear after sending feedback
- Fixed bugs for secret upcoming feature
Ratings and Reviews
Had a chance to use Openpath
Saw the bad reviews and think they haven’t used it before.
Don’t need to touch the reader, waving your hand in front of it works too. The comment about a reader dirty like subway pole, but then don’t comment about the door handles?
Fob is better? With Openpath I don’t need to take my phone or fob from my pocket. All security systems track when and where the fob was used. Fobs can be copied, and use 40 year old technology that’s not encrypted. Fobs can’t be set to require 2FA and the bio/pin from the phone for high security areas.
I like being able to send a guest pass for a set time and date and they don’t need the app. The permissions for the guest pass had to be turned on for the one door I can send a pass.
My company and I have been looking for something with high user control and functionality without losing all design. Open path really is the next generation of door opening systems for multi family or office buildings.
A Modern Access Control Solution
Just implemented this at a huge company. Convenient and secure!
- OpenPath Security, Inc.
- 59.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2019 OpenPath Security, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.