With Openpath, your phone is your key. Openpath Mobile Access allows users to quickly and securely unlock a door connected to the Openpath Access Control system with their smartphone. The easy-to-use mobile app finds nearby Openpath-connected readers, and lets you unlock the door with a single wave or tap.
Openpath makes it easy to unlock the door, your way.
- Touchless Wave to Unlock: wave your hand or phone in front of the reader to unlock the door
- Mobile Badge: use your ID badge to sign in for all Openpath-connected organizations
- Favorites: save your frequently used entries for quick access
- Activity Log: view your access history right in the app
- Single Login: Easily switch between Openpath-connected organizations without logging out
- Remote Unlock: authorized users can unlock any door, from anywhere
- Flexible access methods: unlock via Apple Watch, tablet app, or mobile app
DIGITAL GUEST PASS
Create and customize guest passes for visitors right in the app. Send the digital Cloud Key credentials via email or SMS, and guests can unlock the door right from their phone.
Advanced security, accessed from anywhere. Authorized users can remotely unlock any door, create and send digital Guest Passes, and activate pre-configured system Lockdown plans in the event of an emergency, all from the app. Authorized users are determined by the system administrator.
HOW IT WORKS
- The application works only with the Openpath Access Control system.
- Certain features, such as Mobile Badge and Lockdown, are enabled at the discretion of the organization administrator.
- We leverage Bluetooth low energy, Wi-Fi and LTE capabilities, as well as location services to ensure the best door opening experience possible.
- To ensure you are authorized as a user of your company’s Openpath Access Control system, please contact your administrator, who will check to see that your email address has been added and will send you links to enable your application to be authorized and credentialed.
If you would like to start using Openpath Mobile Access in your organization visit www.openpath.com to learn more about the service and how to get started.
Thank you for using Openpath! This update includes a bug fix to address an issue with displaying nearby entries, and additional performance improvements to enhance your Openpath experience. Have questions? Simply reach out to us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Simple entry. Multiple offices. Eliminates hassle.
We replaced our card entry system with Openpath a few months ago and are very happy we did. We have multiple offices with employees traveling back and forth and site access was always very cumbersome. Since we rolled out Openpath, it’s been simple:
*No need for cards. Your mobile phone is your card. It just works. (tip: make sure your employees turn on “always” in location services). So when our team travels, we aren’t handing out temp cards any more. And we’re no longer struggling to get the temp cards back!
*Easy admin. Openpath syncs easily with Active Directory making user management simple. Everything is in the cloud so no servers to manage.
*Remote access. The system let’s you open a door remotely. We didn’t think we’d use this feature, but we have found it very convenient when needing to let in guests.
*Compliance. For our business, security and tracking entry is critical. With Openpath it’s been easy to manage and ensure compliance with access control requirements.
Beyond the product, customer support was great when we were getting started.
Big picture - it’s been great for us. We’re never going back to a simple card solution.
Almost but not quite
I was sold on the idea of this app. Including the idea of not having to take the phone out of my pocket. Unfortunately, that part does not work reliably, even if you have all the settings right. And because it is not reliable, it is not taken advantage of as much as it should because of the uncertainty. But when I do take my phone out of my pocket and open the app, it does work. And that means a lot. I like not having to use a fob or a card. Although I must confess that I do, again, because of the uncertainty. The solution to the problem that I have found is to "warm up" the app. I have found that if I access or open the app that the "wave" feature will work at least for a while. I put the wave in quotes because it's not really a wave. You have to pause, I have found. Still like the app. But disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for the feedback! We're truly sorry to hear that your experience with our app hasn't been completely satisfactory. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 844-673-6728 ext 2, and reference "Kat" in your correspondence. We'd love to work with you directly and, hopefully, turn your Openpath experience around.
The god place
It is great to have a place where my 150 lbs lap dogs can go and relax, play, meet and make new friends, unfortunately they come with some people who do not care at all and are not even a little grateful for having a place like this, it’s very sad to see some pets having a nature call and the people do not pick up after them, it would be nice to have cameras and track them GIVE THEM A TICKET FOR LITTERING that would help these people either to clean or quit the park and the money help to improve the park itself
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! Really happy to hear your dogs have a place they enjoy. It is too bad for the pet owners not picking up after themselves though :( -- a littering ticket is definitely a good idea. You have our vote!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OpenPath Security, Inc.
- 64.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2022 OpenPath Security, Inc.