Landmark’s OpenWells® Mobile for Workovers provides quick and easy data entry for Workover operations in a connected or disconnected environment, giving you the freedom to move around and the convenience of entering your OpenWells® data directly into your iPad. Integration with EDM™ AutoSync Server allows for synchronization with the Corporate/Regional EDM™ database once you are able to connect to a WIFI or cellular network.
Place the power of EDM™/OpenWells® data in your hand.
OpenWells® Mobile for Workovers application features include:
• Off-line / On-line Data Entry for use in both Field and Office locations.
• Data Entry for: Daily Operations, Non-Productive Time, Casing, Cementing, Perforations, Stimulations, Pipe Tally, Well Tests, Wellbore Equipment, Production Equipment Failures, Well Logging, Personnel on Site and Material Transfer.
• Enter pipe tallies quickly and easily using the single, double or triple stand options.
• Configurable Unit of Measurement Systems and Reference Datum’s.
• Ability to generate Wellbore Schematics and Output Reports (PDF format).
• Instant access to Well data and customizable data entry forms for Workover operations.
• Embedded access to the iPad’s camera to capture and store images within the application and in the EDM™ database for each report.
• The Activity Finder to view an overall snapshot of your well’s operations yearly or monthly, while allowing you to easily find reports entered during previous operations (e.g., cement, casing, perforations).
OpenWells® Mobile for Workovers supports the following:
• iPad 2, iPad with Retina display, iPad Mini, and iPad Air running iOS’s 8 through iOS 10.1.1
• EDM AutoSync Server 5000.1.10.1.1 and later.
• OpenWells® 5000.1.10 and later.
• EDM™ Database 5000.1.10 and later.
Support for devices still running iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.