Apple TV Screenshots
Operation Dracula is a rip roaring bullet hell shooter that will scramble your brain and your fingers!
Its an over the top arcade shoot-em-up inspired by the classic shmups.
This all wouldn't be complete without the awesome 80's style 16 bit pixel art and fantastic Japanese style soundtrack.
Game of the week - Touch Arcade
Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
'Could prove to be one of the most accurate representations of the
Japanese bullet hell shmup outside of Japan' - Touch Arcade 5/5
'Massive screen-sized bosses who spew more bullets than you can count.'
- 3 Playable characters (Plus one bonus character to unlock!)
- 5 Huge bosses and 4 mini bosses!
- Full MFi controller support!
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!
- Bullets everywhere!
- Wailing Japanese guitar solos
- Extreme Challenge - not for the feint at heart!
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
The developer, Crescent Moon Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 137.3 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Game Controller
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Samurai Games
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.