Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer has been rated as "iPhone Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer has been around for 9 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPhones running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPhone 6s (Plus).
• Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
• A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
• Background play: continue playing videos when app enters background
• Landscape play: useful when iPhone turned on 'Portrait Orientation Lock'
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- Single hand mode: you can control playback with one hand
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Built in web browser
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
Fix bugs on iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Oplayer vs Oplayer HD
I like this app and I've had it for years. It works great. The main concern I have is the uncertainty with using it across multiple devices. Apparently on the iPhone you get Oplayer and on iPads you get Oplayer HD. I want to pay for upgrades but it is very confusing to me because I don't know if I will get the upgrades on each of my devices or just the one. I don't want to get stuck paying for upgrades on each of my family's devices. If one purchase was good on all devices this would for sure be a 5 star rating.
Great app, great features
This app makes it extremely easy to transfer video files to it, having multiple methods. It can play nearly any video format without conversion, as well as play all videos continuously, or custom playlists. I highly recommend upgrading to the full version. With my jailbroken iPad, I can use the camera connection kit, iFile & an SD card, putting videos on the card, creating aliases, then pasting the aliases into the right folder so the app can play the files without using space on the iPad itself.
So far the best I've used...
I've been trying to find an app that stays connected on an iPad and doesn't try to shove selling you to buy the app down your throats after every song. I also wanted an app that sorts my playlist correctly (not just alphabetical). So far this has been solid and connects to my home network easily. I use mediamonkey for the dlna/upnp with this app as the front end. If it stays solid another week I will buy it.
Better than the other apps I've tried...
- Jonathan Young
- 103.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © olimsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Photo Viewer $0.99
- Decompress file $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.