Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer has been rated as "iPhone Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer has been around for 12 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPhones running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPhone 6s (Plus).
• Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
• A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
• Background play: continue playing videos when app enters background
• Landscape play: useful when iPhone turned on 'Portrait Orientation Lock'
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- Single hand mode: you can control playback with one hand
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Built in web browser
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
Support iOS 15.
Ratings and Reviews
Spectacular video player
I spent a week trying almost every video player for the iPhone and iPad, and my conclusion is that OPlayer was tied with one other for the most elegant, powerful, and reliable video player. I've loaded it with 100GB of video, and it works flawlessly. The interface is also creative and really nice. And OPlayer runs nicely on both the iPhone and iPad. I rarely write app reviews (I'm busy), but OPlayer has inspired me to take the time to write one. This is an excellent app.
It’s now a couple of years later, and I’d like to reiterate what I wrote earlier. But I’d also like to add that using this app has been an even better experience than I’d described earlier! I’ve changed phones and iPads a couple of times since then, and this app flawlessly synced its content with the new devices when I made the transitions. The other competing app I mentioned above lost all videos each time, despite claiming that it would sync them through iCloud and Mac backup. So this is still the best.
I have only one minor suggestion for it: it has a nice feature that plays a randomly chosen video from the same folder next. Unfortunately, it occasionally plays the same one again. An improved algorithm that orders the videos in advance to avoid this (like the one iTunes uses) would easily solve this very minor problem.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support, we will keep improving it, you can share OPlayer app to your friends if you want, have a good day!
If you're a enthusiast or professional you will find this app is essential for any device. I am a file archivist/hoarder and have been utilizing this app for +7 years on my various iPhones. It is the swiss army knife of mobile media players that tackles any audio/video file type and is supported by devs who truly care about the quality of their app. I've been singing it's praises to everyone I know but now it's time to leave a review. Thanks for all that you folks do!
Some features that I cherish:
-Plays FLAC files! -Folder/File structure view -Plays files from local external storage and over networks
-WiFi File Transfer (no physical connection needed, just connect to local WiFi and access/transfer files through web browser)
-FTP Compatible: Play & Transfer (ability to sync files with one click when used with file back up/sync software in conjunction with FTP connection)
-Functions as portable file storage drive (used this as such many years before iOS provided the "Files" option)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review, have a nice day!
Still the best
Still the best for LAN streaming coupled with a super powerful player sporting tons of features that positively crushes VLC and any other wannabe substitute. My only asks is a greedy one - SMB file manipulation as is available in the Files application. I typically download videos, compile a playlist, then delete the videos when finished. Have to switch applications to delete or otherwise rename/move files. This desire does not in any way affect my appreciation for this application, though. My 2¢ for how it can achieve glistening perfection, which it nearly has. Developers should be proud.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your suggestion, we will consider it in the future update, you can share OPlayer app to your friends if you want, have a good day!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Suzhou Totoro Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 139.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © olimsoft
- In-App Purchases
- DivX Video Decoder $0.99
- Unlock all features $4.99
- Photo Viewer $0.99
- Decompress file $0.99
- DTS Audio Decoder $1.99