With OPnGO, find and book easily your parking spot and pay your on-street parking directly from the app!
How does it works?
• With a single click, you can find parking spaces available nearby. Then, you don’t need a ticket or to pay at the cash register anymore to park your car: with the OPnGO Hands-Free Access, the gate opens in front of you, and everything is managed directly from your smartphone!
• You can book a parking spot in advance, from a couple of hours to several days, by saving up to 50%, in town (Paris, Marseille, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Lille...) but also near train stations and airports. OPnGO is also available in Spain, Belgium and in Luxembourg!
• Are you parking regularly in the same area? OPnGO also offers monthly rentals: no deposit required, no signature of leasing nor commitment of duration, no need to plan a debiting with your bank. Everything can be done with just a few clicks and the parking access is done thanks to your mobile phone!
• The OPnGO app allows you to pay your on-street parking directly from your smartphone, in your partner cities*!
Sign up for free with just a few clicks: you only need to enter your email address, your license plate, your credit card, and here you go! Using OPnGO is 100% free, no registration fees nor additional charges: you only pay your parking.
The OPnGO features:
• You can easily choose the car park that matches your criteria and parking needs (on-demand parking, advanced booking or monthly rental).
• You can add several cars to your account (family car, company car, your children one… for example). In this way, you can easily manage your parking receipts or expense reports from your history, directly from your app. OPnGO now also accepts the Total GR Card! You can easily add it from “My account”, in the “My private cards” section.
• Finally, you have the possibility to manage all your parkings from one single app!
OPnGO - The parking app is already present in many cities and is growing fast! Join us :)
* In France: Alfortville, Asnières-sur-Seine, Avon, Beausoleil, Beauvais, Biarritz, Bischheim, Bondy, Boulogne-Billancourt, Bourg-La-Reine, Bures-sur-Yvette, Caen, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Châlons-en-champagne, Deauville, Issy-les-Moulineaux, Le Raincy, Lille, Lunel, Maisons-Laffitte, Malakoff, Mantes-la-Jolie, Metz, Meudon, Montargis, Montrouge, Nancy, Neuilly-sur-Seine, Nogent-sur-Marne, Ouistreham, Perpignan, Rosny-sous-Bois, Rueil-Malmaison, Saint-Claude, Saint-Cloud, Saint-Denis, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Saint-Maur-des-Fossés, Saint-Pierre-des-Corps, Sarreguemines, Schiltigheim, Strasbourg, Trouville, Vernon, Ville d'Avray, Villejuif and Villers-sur-Mer.
In Belgium in Anderlecht, Diest, Ixelles, Malines, Ménin, Molenbeek-Saint-Jean, Sambreville and Zaventem, in Luxembourg in Dudelange and Hesperange.
This new release includes new improvements and fixes bugs.
Thanks for using OPnGO! We make every effort in order to offer you the best parking experience!
For any question or comment, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Finally I love parking my car. It's so convenient now. Register the licence plate in the app and a credit card number and by magic all gates open automatically when you go in and out. Your invoice is send via email within seconds. Awesome. !
I booked a parking space in Barcelona. When I arrived late in the evening, there was no designated or available parking space for me. The attendant asked me to leave my car key. I reluctantly complied. A week later, when I went to pick up my car, there was a different attendant who could not find my key. I left Barcelona without my second key. I contacted OPnGO and asked for their assistance, but they said they don’t help customers in case of trouble. The main problem with this answer is that your contractual relationship is with OPnGO. Therefore, you’re better off finding parking through googlemaps.
Be very careful with this apps. Dont leave any card details as it is reused while you dont know, in places you are not even there. Erase everything, both car plates and cards, and check everyday that your information is not misused.
This apps is not trustworthy.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 OPnGO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.