The OPPO MediaControl HD app turns your iPad into a remote that provides complete control over your OPPO Blu-ray player. The app is able to browse media libraries, control playback of media files, and even turn the player on and off.
1. Conveniently view media files on a connected USB device, Samba device or data disc.
2. Quickly browse through media files by using the alphabetical scrollbar and search function.
3. Easily control the playback of media files and toggle features such as Shuffle and Repeat.
4. View cover art and media file information on the Now Playing screen.
5. Control multiple players with a single iPad.
6. Power the player off and on using the application itself (requires that Quick Start mode is enabled, see notes below for details).
7. Can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
1. This application will only work with players that have a supported firmware version installed. The latest firmware can be downloaded from the OPPO Digital website.
2. The following conditions must be met in order for the application to wake the player from standby mode: the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu / Device Setup / Standby Mode.
3. If you run into any issues or observe any errors when using the application, please contact OPPO Customer Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, BDP-105D
Required Firmware Version:
74th of BDP-10x or above.
1. Added a tip of downloading the universal app.
Ratings and Reviews
Not great but could be FANTASTIC with just one fix.
Shows a LOT of potential but since it can't search across subfolders it doesn't really serve a purpose for most people I know. People I know keep them music in categories -e.g. jazz, classical, rock and likewise keep their movie files in categories -e.g. action, comedy, scifi. When this can search all your media files for a particular movie title - e.g. Armageddon it will be great but many movies might fit in more than one folder and if you have over a 1000 titles, no one wants to try to scroll down through 1000 movies in one folder.
Crashes? Panorama mode doesn't work? I certainly hope their firmware goes through some testing. The previous version was somewhat better. Don't update to this (3.0.2) version.
You guys need to do a screensaver or your going to burn a lot of TVs. Other than its great.
- OPPO Digital, Inc.
- 24 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2014 - 2017 OPPO Digital, Inc. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.