Optical Inquisitor 17+ 17+
A Retro Sniper Adventure
Crescent Moon Games
Designed for iPad
A brutal sniper game with an amazing 80's style soundtrack!
Its the year 1988. Acid wash jeans are in.
Our hero, Tommy Rissken has been betrayed by his friends and had to serve a prison sentence for 8 years.
Now he's back with a vengeance. With your help, he'll get his revenge on his 'friends' and be able to return to his daughter.
Top 10 Strategy Game in over 10 countries!
**NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2 and up.**
- Superior Sniper mechanics
- Great ragdoll physics, destructible bodies
- Racing and Underground Gamblers Club
- Great cartoon animations
- Amazing 80s style soundtrack from 'Perturbator', 'RTRY', 'Vector Hold', 'Protector-101', 'Palm Highway Chase', 'Tommy', 'Betamaxx', 'Flash Аrnold', 'M-Town Vice', 'Vincenzo Salvia', 'Hot Hot Hawk', 'Brutal Pony Riders', 'Bestrack', 'The Аstral Stereo Project', 'Bourgeoisie', 'Mr Pteez', 'Quasars', 'DrPECCO'
- Build your own weapons
- Great interactive elements in levels
- Old 80's style cell phones
- No IAP
=Trailer on Youtube=
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Updated for 64-bit
- Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best sniper game
This magnificent game involves amazing sniper mechanics such as wind and distance. There is even more then just snipers as there is multiple other activities such as: interrogations, racing and gambling. The brutal yet awesome physics have fir some epic moments. The plot is somewhat basic except for the ending which is heart wrenching. This is overall make it the best sniper game I have played till this day.
Take an English Class if ur gonna write in English
Required to rate an app at 5 stars after you've already paid for it is a little cheesy. I will say that the game is VERY fun and the physics are really accurate. I enjoyed it, however if this review doesn't unlock new levels as promised, I will be writing a MUCH DIFFERENT review.
I love this game and the ending is great as well as the physics but I wish there were more missions or some Thing like that because I finished the game In 10 minutes and after the ending you can’t do anything
The developer, Crescent Moon Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 71.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Crescent Moon Games
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.