"I use Optimize every day. I am addicted.” - Phil Stutz, best-selling author of The Tools
Optimizers are smart, ambitious, and high-performing individuals. From best-selling authors and Fortune 100 senior executives to U.S. Navy SEAL Commanders and Olympic medal-/NCAA Championship-winning coaches, we help top performers optimize and actualize their potential.
If you enjoy the free content and want to go deeper, Members of Optimize get instant access to an ever-growing library of wisdom. Read, watch or listen from any device:
• +1's: 1-2 min videos delivered every single day giving you quick bursts of optimizing awesome.
• PhilosophersNotes: Imagine the best ideas from 475+ of the best optimal living books distilled into fun, inspiring and super practical summaries + 20-minute MP3s + 10-minute PNTVs. That’s PhilosophersNotes. (More wisdom in less time.)
• Optimal Living 101 Master Classes: 60-min long classes where Brian distills the best Big Ideas into fun, practical classes to help you optimize.
• Interviews: ~30 minute chats with some amazing teachers. Discover Big Ideas that shaped their lives + day-to-day practices they rock.
There's a ton of content that's 100% free to watch within the app.
• PhilosophersNotes: All PNTV episodes.
• Optimal Living 101 Master Classes: Watch the intro of each Master Class.
• Interviews: ALL interviews are free to watch within the app.
• "I include Optimize +1 as part of my morning 'Win in the Mind' routine to charge me up for the day's battles. If you’re serious about leading heroically, I recommend you use them too... Hooyah!" - Mark Divine, Retired U.S. Navy SEAL Commander, entrepreneur and best-selling author of Unbeatable Mind and The Way of the SEAL
• “The Notes, et al, are brilliant. I am a crazy reader, so getting into your Notes is like a trip to the sporting goods store when I was a kid.” - Dennis Mannion, President + CEO, Palace Sports & Entertainment and Detroit Pistons
• “The world's best value in personal development education!” - Michael Gelb, New York Times best-selling author of How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
• “PhilosophersNotes is an idea whose time has come. Starting from some of the world’s most important books, Brian’s masterful syntheses combine deep insights, humor, and practical applications in a manner ideally suited for our busy lives. I’m hooked!” - Randy Eisenman, Managing Partner, Satori Capital
OPTIMAL LIVING MEMBERSHIP:
The program is only 8 bucks per month, when paid annually. (Cancel anytime.) We've priced it low so money doesn't get in the way of you getting your wisdom on and optimizing your life.
- You will be charged $95.99 per year or $12.99 per month for Optimize with Brian Johnson, OPTIMIZE Premium Membership and this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew every month/year (depending on your plan) unless cancelled
- You can cancel anytime within your iTunes Account Settings
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for either $95.99 per year or $12.99 per month
- All subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Join Optimize for life and get unlimited access forever for a one-time fee of $399.99. (We’ve been told this is the best investment our members have made. We love that. :))
Your Membership includes:
- Instant Access to 475+ PhilosophersNotes & 25+ Master Classes
- New +1's delivered daily (Video+MP3+Meditation+Worksheet)
- Bonus interviews + additional content every month
Download the app & start Optimizing today!
This release features some minor bug patches.
New 14-day free trial. Users can access all 800+ micro lessons (+1’s), 500+ book PDF summaries (PhilosophersNotes), and 50 hour-long master classes with knowledge pulled from the worlds best books.
We're actively working on the next wave of goodness and can't wait to share more soon. Here's to Optimizing one baby step & +1 at a time!! :)
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues, feedback or ideas/feature requests.
High fives + let's do this!!
Brian + Team Optimize
Ratings and Reviews
No words to describe how grateful I am to have this app at my fingertips!! The amount of knowledge, the well articulated summaries that Brian and his team prepare and the genuine role model that Brian is - look no further, best $10 (or less) a month investment you will make!! I continue to recommend this to all my friends and family and can’t stop talking about it (it’s been over 2 years!) I have learned such an incredible amount in such a short period of time and I truly feel lucky to be able to tap in to such a wealth of knowledge through this app!!! Thank you to Brian and team - you have provided the us and world a great service!!
Great program, benefits become difficult to access
The optimize program is terrific, I really enjoy the philosophers notes and the ability to capture the highlights of so many books in such a short period of time.
There is one developing problem however. In the last six months I’ve listened to/read summaries of over 130 books. The process of selecting the next book is now too time-consuming. Looking at the list of books, there is no method for sorting by those that have been read or not read, so one is required to scroll endlessly through the list to find your next read. Further the app only loads so many in the list so there is a lag as you scroll. And the checkmark for the noting that a book has been read doesn’t appear in the list view, so the only way to verify that you’ve read a book from the list is either remember or click into book view.
Improving the book list filter is what I would deem to be a simple change that would make a huge difference in the functionality of the program.
I’ve requested by email that the developer consider this change and will update my review when the do.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review and being part our community. The feedback you provided is very valuable and we are going to start working on a way to tackle this issue in our apps and website so that our content is much easier to navigate and consume. We will have a customer astonishment member reach out to you once we have a solution in place to gather more feedback from you!
Optimize has legit changed my life
Over the last ~2-3 years, Optimize has been THE most significant difference-maker in my life. Helped me be more productive, now confident, better at working with the stresses that come from starting your own business, and so much more.
I’m sharing optimize with all my clients and friends. I freakin’ LOVE it!
- Optimize Enterprises, Public Benefit Corporation
- 90.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Optimize Enterprises, Public Benefit Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Optimize Monthly Membership $12.99
- Optimize Annual Membership $95.99
- Optimize Lifetime Membership $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.