Wish there was a way you could make a powerful contribution to the fight for life?
It’s a deeply spiritual issue, and the solution is prayer – lots of prayer.
Download Option United’s App for Life, and receive real-time alerts from real women in need of your immediate prayers as they determine whether or not to choose life for their unborn children.
• Unite your prayers with the prayers of thousands from around the country who are also praying for those same women in need. Celebrate with the App for Life community whenever a woman chooses life over abortion.
• Support crisis pregnancy centers and call centers financially, making it possible for those organizations to help more and more women – and save the lives of more and more unborn children.
• Locate and connect with pregnancy centers and churches near you who are also fighting to end abortion, or register your own pregnancy center to receive support from the App for Life community.
• Learn about the victories and challenges affecting the pro-life movement, plus practical tips for praying for and counseling those in a crisis pregnancy situation through our App for Life blog.
Choose from the following levels of participation and support:
• Frontline: receive all prayer alerts, in real-time, from Options United and organizations with which you choose to affiliate
• Life Support: receive prayer alerts just three times per day
• Patron: receive daily prayer alerts
Download the App for Life and begin making a real impact on real women and unborn children today!
Options United is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our mission is to foster pro-life unity through prayer, technology and partnerships.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pro Life App
I think the app is a great way to link people who want to help Pro Life groups who need help.
You can list your affiliate groups and list your parishes too.
I've never found anything like this app before. This is a great opportunity to pray for women in need by name, get updates on which mothers chose to save their babies, and connect with my local community. I also love the blog posts! This really makes me feel more connected with like-minded people and I hope I can make a small difference in the fight for life through my prayers.
United in Prayer
I like how this app makes it possible for all to participate in the pro-life ministry by offering prayer and support for these victims of abortion, both mothers and children. It’s a subtle, yet very active, way to stand in solidarity with those in crisis pregnancy situations.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.