The Patient Assessment Form (PAF) program promotes early detection and ongoing assessment of chronic conditions for our clients’ Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid members. The goal of the PAF program is to help ensure that these patients receive a complete and comprehensive health assessment at least once per year. The PAF program also supports a variety of CMS quality programs, including HEDIS and the Star Quality Rating system.
• Allow providers to electronically retrieve, review and complete all sections of the PAF for each Medicare Advantage and/or Managed Medicaid patient
• Allow for separate and specific views of your patient’s data - so you only see what you want to see
• Improve efficiency with an easy-to-use interface
• Help capture a complete history of your Medicare Advantage and/or Managed Medicaid patients that can be accessed easily and immediately
• Provide you with an at-a-glance look at your patients’ history
• Allow you to electronically attach a medical record/chart note file to the PAF and submit through our secure web portal
• Assist in increasing HEDIS, 5-Star Quality Ratings and other CMS quality scores
• Securely encrypt and protect all data to HIPAA standards, including patient data such as PHI (Protected Health Information)
Various Updates and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.