OPUS4managers is a mobile business management app that works in conjunction with OPUS4business.
OPUS4managers is designed for managers who wish to keep track of their teams, jobs, sites and have instant reports available on their mobile device.
Checklists and Forms
Create and manage custom checklist and forms from simple checklist, audits, assessments to detail capture forms with calculations.
Managing Staff and Teams
Tracking remote work forces and activities, visibility through consolidated reporting and analysis, by employee, by site or by work order ensures costs and efficiencies are maximized.
Tracking Time & Attendance
A solution to one of the challenges of managing remote work forces, an Accurate verification of working hours and location of each employee. Assists with resource planning and management. early warning for absenteeism.
Accurate logs of job progress using images and checklist updates feed the admin portal in real time. All travel to and from site can be captured giving management a timeline view of all projects in progress with time, dates and GPS stamps.
Record and track assets located on local or remote sites.
Automate workflow and process
Set up checklists to record all information required for work done and assets tracked
Other Key Functions
- Push Notifications to teams
- Works Offline
- Capture photos and images that are locked, geo-stamped and time-stamped
- Geolocation & Site maps
- Full Timeline of events
OPUS has been used in many industries such as:
- Cleaning – Staff management, attendance, checklists, supervisor checks, asset & Vehicle tracking
- Installations – Contract and staff management, checklists before and after, asset management, project updates
- Franchise – manage and control standards, open and closing procedures, stock management an re-ordering, asset management and reviews
- Retail – Store launches, store revamps, store audits and scorecards, merchandising, asset management
- Hotel management – maintenance, supervisor checks, room cleaning, client surveys
- Health and Safety – Audits, compliance, incident reporting, meetings
- Quality Control – Compliance, process management, factory management
- Property Management – Maintenance, leasing requirements and handover
- Insurance – Claims management, quotations, customer onboarding
- Financial services – Consultant management, capture form, client onboarding, servicing
- Other generic applications:
o KPI indicators
o Order Forms
We're continuously updating OPUS to make it more efficient, reliable and fast.
You'll find these enhancements in this release:
- Updates to stock and asset tracking, include ability to store batches, expiry date, search on item code
- Added PPE
- Added the ability to record time & attendance, time and duration on jobs or site visits and travel
- New dashboard grouping and ability to restrict dashboards to certain users
- Workflows allow the operator to allocate work during the source job
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.