Browse, search, and update all your Oracle databases on the go with the DataGlass Mobile Database Client for Oracle! DataGlass is your one stop for complete and flexible access to your Oracle servers. From DBAs and IT professionals that need to run ad-hoc queries, to executives who need immediate access to the raw data, to analysts who need to build and execute sophisticated reports, DataGlass is the only app you will need to connect you directly to your data. Whether you are accessing your servers from your local network, or remotely through your organization's secure VPN, you never need to be without the information that is the lifeblood of the modern enterprise. DataGlass requires no complicated desktop servers or expensive middleware to set up: the speed and flexibility of direct connections to your server provides unparallelled efficiency.
Take an interactive tour of the app at: http://www.impathic.com/oracle
DataGlass is the only app that can read and update your Oracle database directly from your iPhone or iPad without any additional complex desktop or server software setup.
• Compatible with Oracle versions 12c, 11g, 10g, 9.2, 9.0, and 8.1
• An unlimited number of databases can be simultaneously managed by DataGlass
• Connect directly to your databases without the need for complex and expensive middleware
• Corporate databases can be accessed remotely using a VPN or by using the built-in SSH tunneling
• Can access tables and views in OLTP databases and data warehouses alike
• Export your raw data to Numbers, Mail, or CSV files for inclusion in external reports
• Save local snapshots of your data for browsing offline or on the road
• Print the results of your queries directly from your printer-enabled iOS device
• Build and execute sophisticated queries spanning multiple tables using the innovative Query Designer, or enter custom SQL
• Visit http://support.impathic.com to make feature suggestions or report problems
• Fixed issue with inability to scroll while editing record on iPad
• Fixed issue with settings window and help page on iPad
• Fix for errors with SMALLINT fields
• Fix for crash when selecting the SQL Editor
• Fix for "network not reachable" error when connecting from an IPv6 network
• Fix for disappearing fields when editing in landscape mode
• Fix for eventual memory error when frequently updating records
• 64-bit support
Ratings and Reviews
Nice data **viewer**
This app is nice for **viewing data in your Oracle database tables and views. But do not expect to create or alter any database objects, or really do any database administration with the app. I should have read further before dropping $8. So far, it seems like the best option for mobile (ipad) database administration is to SSH, or remote desktop, into a computer that has the software you need and administer your DB through the remote connection. I've tried and made good use of TouchTerm on an iPhone and RDP Lite on iPad (both free), and am really liking the iSSH/VNC/RDP client.
Make sure and check firewalls
I'm giving this 5 stars even though I can't use it and wasted the $10. This looks like it would have been a fantastic tool, but our VPN connection comes in behind a firewall and the oracle databases can't be accessed directly. I should have checked with our net ops people first.
Just a warning to others, make sure you don't have any security policies or firewalls that prohibit this type of connection.
Nice, and the only game in town for Oracle
This app has a nice, simple user interface with some power-user features like custom SQL queries and connection encryption. And as far as I've found (and I've looked), it's the only app out there for the iPad that lets you connect directly to your Oracle database without proxying through some Windows-only PC-middleware application that you need to keep running.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.