The burden of saving countless innocent lives has been placed in your hands. Will you rise to the challenge? Can you betray an old woman's trust?
Oraia, a once peaceful land of farmers is being torn apart by Rift Dwellers, otherworldly warriors with a single purpose - to consume and destroy. You have the power to stop them and to save Oraia.
- Enjoy hours of story driven game-play
- Unleash devastating abilities in tactical, spell-based combat
- Travel across Oraia's huge world and explore 10 unique environments
- Solve a multitude of puzzles
- Upgrade your hero to become stronger than ever before
- Full iOS 7 and controller support
- Bug fixes
- Automatically convert saves from v1.x to work with v2.2 and above (If you open a save slot from v1.x, it can now be played on v2.x)
Ratings and Reviews
Good story, kinda slow
Great game but there is no map, and sometimes you get stuck places
Developer Response ,
If you got stuck, do not make a move for few seconds, an arrow will appear to guide you.
Buggy and impossible.
This game has potential, but it’s buggy in favor of the opponents. In the Water world level when trying to defeat the boss, you don’t have a fair fight because, as an example, when using the freeze spell on the boss, you can’t damage the boss by striking it while it’s frozen. However, when the boss uses the freeze spell on you...quite often...the boss can damage you by striking you.
This makes it impossible to beat.
If the dev fixes these bugs, maybe it’ll be a good game.
Cute with nice 3D models, but tedious
Gave it nearly 2 hours of my life, but decided to abandon. Story is there but slow to unfold for us with limited attention spans.
Yet another dungeon crawler though with many fewer monsters than usual. One quest after another, forcing retracing steps with nothing happening.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.