The Oral Disorders app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach oral swallowing disorders. The app features normal, bolus loss, dysphagia and nasal regurgitation views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Key disorder highlight, animation and video for bolus loss, dysphagia and nasal regurgitation views.
- Structure ID, animation, MBS and FEES video for normal view.
- App text hides or show on demand.
- Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID pages. Videos pan.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Drawing Whiteboard features freeform lines in red, blue, green or black, screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
The Oral Disorders app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
Text shows or hides on demand
Drawing whiteboard feature
Stop/pause, play controls for animations and videos
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.