The Best and Biggest MMORPG game for mobile!
Dive into vast worlds of fantasy and adventure. Journey together with thousands of players and fight epic battles!
Be Reborn in the best and biggest Mobile MMORPG!
Get on the road to redemption in a completely new story in the world of Order & Chaos. Join thousands of players as you journey together in your quest to save the world and redeem yourself!
A LIVING AND BREATHING WORLD
• Explore a vast and unique world brought to life with stunning graphics!
• Multiple factions and thousands of NPCs form a rich and interactive world.
CHOOSE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR HERO
• 5 Races to choose from: Orcs, Humans, Elves, Mendels, and the all-new Kratans!
• 5 Classes to choose from: Blood Knights, Rangers, Mages, Warriors, and Monks.
• Upgrade and evolve your weapons to make yourself unstoppable.
• Craft and fuse to form the ultimate gear!
DIVE HEADLONG INTO THE FIGHT
• Take on hundreds of quests as you unravel a thrilling story.
• Battle the biggest and most challenging of monsters and Bosses.
• Go solo in quick Dream Dungeons for great rewards!
STAND TOGETHER OR AGAINST EACH OTHER
• Gather your best team to take on the toughest dungeons.
• Fight for supremacy by taking on other players in open PvP.
• Directly challenge a player anywhere to a PvP Duel.
• Trade using auction houses or directly with other players.
BUILT FOR MOBILE
• Controls optimized for mobile devices.
• Better communication with optimized chat and mailbox features.
Device Compatibility: iPhone 4s and up, iPod touch (5th generation) and up, iPad mini and up, iPad 2 and up, iPad Pro, and iPhone SE.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
1. Reworked Early Character Progression
Thoroughly improved the game's character progression in the early stages for aspects such as level experience, weapons, armor, dungeons, companion recruitment, currency system, etc. Adjusted feature-unlocking times.
2. Strengthen Your Character
A clear guidebook for your journey so you can become a stronger fighter in Haradon.
3. Newly Added World Adventure Level
With an easier-to-travel map, the world of Haradon is now at your fingertips. Increase your World Adventure Level and compete to see who's the most experienced veteran in Haradon.
4. New Challenge Rush Level and ""Desert Lord's"" Weapons
Challenge yourself in the 14th level of Challenge Rush and win an all-new ""Desert Lord's"" weapon.
5. Unlimited Vigor
Level up as fast as you can and at your own pace.
6. Renewal Day Content
Win awesome festive rewards and vanity items.
7. Cross-Server Dungeon Queue System
Team up with allies from other servers using this faster queue system and embark on more of your favorite BOSS RAIDS.
8. Other Improvements
Game announcements at launch, improvements to early-stage player experience, UI enhancements, etc.
Ratings and Reviews
Adventuring on an epic scale is never something we can resist, and Order & Chaos 2 won us over by stuffing its vast world with quests, combat, and sweet, sweet loot. Although it’s set 600 years after the first game, fans will find intriguing links between the two MMORPGs, while newcomers can comfortably dive right in. The classic team-oriented dungeon crawls and PvP duels are hugely fun, and so is the welcome new option to jump into a quick-fix solo dungeon.
Okay I’ve been looking for a game like this for a long time. I finally found the perfect game! The graphics are great and the controls are fairly simple. There are a lot of different character types to choose from: elves, orcs, kratons etc. this game reminds me of a cross between mh3 and AQ3D. Another thing about this game which I absolutely LOVE is that it doesn’t play itself. Sometimes I’ll find a really fun game that I love but the character tends to move and attack on its own. This feature really bothers me. In this game, you 100% control your character (although you can get it to automatically go to the area of the next quest which can be helpful since this game is huge). Also, there are a lot of extra things you can get with real money, but I haven’t and I don’t feel like I need to to win. I absolutely love this game and I just wanna say great job to the creators!👌👌🤗😱😄
Okay, update of my review: the game stopped working. Every time I try to open the app, it’s says connection error. But it’s not a WiFi problem because it never works NO MATTER WHERE I AM. It’s really annoying. I’ve tried reloading the app but it just WONT open. I eventually deleted the app because it was taking up a huge amount of storage and I couldn’t play it, so.... 🤷♀️😭
The new update added unlimited vigor, though I don’t care about that anymore because I am level 55. I wish that you could fly without a mount if you put on wings and have flight energy that could come back when you land. I also wish that you didn’t always have to sprint and that the characters could blink, and that the death positions looked less stupid. I think it would be nice if some of the wings were bigger too. The game is fun. The place is big too and fun to explore. Also runes are able to be gotten more easily now but are still hard to get. Unfortunately the better high level armor has ugly frills and stupid shoulder plates that have a huge spiky thing that goes higher than the top of their head and has glowing stuff floating from it. Then people sometimes have these stupid glowing rocks floating around them and they look like a moving pile of glowing junk. Sometimes you can’t tell the difference from an orc to a kratan or a human to an elf. You can always tell if they are a mendel though because mendels are short. And also people always show off with their Annoying illusion skin mounts and stupid super fast flaming spiky motorcycles right before they drive off a cliff and die.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Runes $1.99
- Room of Runes (Bargain) $49.99
- Nick's Investment Fund $4.99
- A Glass of Runes $6.99
- Luxury Treasure Key Pack $25.99
- A Pile of Runes $14.99
- Fledgling Adventurer's Bundle $4.99
- A Room of Runes $99.99
- A Bag of Runes $24.99
- NICK'S INVESTMENT PREMIUM FUND $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.