- Have your class schedule and class history at the ready.
- Keep organized: Add your class schedule and other events to your mobile calendar.
- See upcoming assignments, grades, discussions and more.
- View school events.
- Find your way around with campus maps,.
- Hungry? Find what's open and close by.
- Don’t be late for class! The bus schedule gets you there on time.
- Search the directory for OSU faculty, staff, and students.
- Read up on school news from anywhere.
- Stay connected with links to social media sites.
- Be prepared with emergency numbers and other support contacts.
This app is free to download and use.
Though we have worked hard to make sure that everything works just right, please note that the student data included in this app is unofficial. For official academic records, use myOSU or contact the Office of the Registrar. If you notice a problem, please contact us via the support links in the app.
Thanks for using OSU Mobile app! You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Every update of OSU Mobile app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As other new features become available, we’ll highlight those here.
P.S. Like the app? We appreciate your review at the store.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to navigate
I like the app but wish it had more features like pay on student account and better navigation to the different OSU buildings. It's a little difficult to use the navigation though I'm getting use to it. The best feature is the ability to add your classes directly into your phones calendar directly from the app.
Great app for the busy ecampus student!
I’m not one to download and use every gimmicky app the comes along. I’m very discerning about the e-tools I employ. That being said, this app is great for staying connected to my academic life without having to be chained to my computer all day. It’s like have OSU in my back pocket.
Fix the calendar
I absolutely love this app and it has been extremely helpful at helping me keep track of my classes up until now. I went to add my latest term of classes to my phone calendar and it won’t let me. All it says is “there was a problem adding courses to calendar” this was my favorite feature of the whole app and it would be great if it could get fixed sooner rather than later
Developer Response ,
Sorry, you are experiencing this issue. Please contact email@example.com so we may assist you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.