A brand new design for iPad with amazing file management features.
iPad is just like your personal data hub. So, you definitely need a powerful file management app to manage docs, pics, videos saved in iPad or email. OrganiDoc HD provides you a wonderful way to browse docs, pics, videos in different user interface. A protected area is designed for users to save private data and keep it a safe way. In addition, OrganiDoc HD even integrate popular internet cloud disks such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, box, iCloud, SugarSync, ASUS WebStorage, Soonr...etc. So, now you can manage all your files scattering in different storages into one app.
Let’s see the key features as below:
• Simply transfer docs, pics and videos from your PC through iTunes enabling browsing and management anytime, anywhere.
• Revolutionary way to present your files in their respective presentation and interfaces, allowing more efficient file management.
• Manage your docs, pics and videos in both public and protected mode.
• Easily save your attachments within email to OrganiDoc HD.
• Use free Dropbox, Google Drive or other cloud disk services for backup remotely and download them on demand to your iPad.
• Tightly Integrated with iCloud: Just tag files, photos or videos with iCloud icon and then they will be automatically stored to iCloud and pushed to your iPhone's OrganiDoc for sharing.
• Observe sharing status of your Google files or Dropbox on iPad anytime.
• Compression files such as ZIP or RAR can be extracted in OrganiDoc HD. Password protected ZIP or RAR are also supported. Files and folders can be compressed to a ZIP file.
• Use OrganiDoc HD as your one stop file management app for emailing or dispatching file to other apps for further editing.
• Use Wifi to transfer files from PC to iPad when there is no access to USB cable.
• Support Air print features to print out files in iPad easily.
• Support TV out features. Users can easily connect iPad to TV or projectors to do presentation.
• Pics are saved with complete information such as GPS, focus, resolution and so on.
• Browsing the majority of file formats on your iPad with the formats listed below:
- MS Office (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx…)
- iWorks '09, '08, '06 files (key, numbers, pages…)
- PDF file (pdf)
- Text files (txt, rtf, rtfd)
- Web files (htm, html, xml, svg), Safari Web Archives (webarchive).
- Compressed files (zip, rar)
- Image files (jpg, tif, png, gif, bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm)
- Video files (mp4, mov, m4v…), Audio files (aac, mp3, m4a…)
• Compatibility improvements.
• Various improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but lacking of one must- have function
This app does help me take good care of files management on my iPad. The whole design concept is very good. I love the way it makes everything so simple without reading manual.
However, I read PDF files very often on my iPad. So, I can NOT find the annotation function for PDF files inside Organidoc HD. I am not quite sure if it exists somewhere or not exist at all.
I really think PDF annotation can help this app more perfect. Well, the developer can take my suggestion.
I cannot contact this company through the contact form on their website so a review is my only way of communication to use. My message to them was as follows.
I purchased this app today and regret doing so as it doesn't do most of the things it claims but worse fails to connect to One Drive where I keep many of my files. I've used it less than 24 hours and am requesting a refund as I am already tired of messing with it and see no hope of improvement. Maybe the app works fine for others, but it is not compatible with me. As of now payment for the app is still pending so can you please just cancel the order?
The rave reviews for this app were from 7 years ago, now this is only abandonware and should have been removed from the App Store. What a rip off, $3.99 I’ll never get back.
Great start, room to grow
Looking for a better file storage app, I was attracted to the design of OrganiDoc. So far I really like it, but there are a few things that prevent me from dropping the other apps completely and going full bore with OrganiDoc.
Primarily, it's the lack of portrait display for the interface screens. Once you launch a file, you can look at either horizontally or vertically, but in the interface screen it's horizontal only. That said, I received a response within 24 hours that said they were working that and additional improvements. Responsiveness is key to a successful app.
The price is a little steep for a product that is "in progress" in my opinion, but the basic functionality of document storage and viewing works from what I've tried.
Folder management was a little tricky. It won't let me delete the default folder for some reason. Maybe it's a root folder, and that would break the app.
I'll keep trying, looking forward to future updates, and will revise the review up as the app grows. If what they've done so far is a hint, it will be a five star app in no time.
- Wenjoy Technology Inc.
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Wenjoy Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.