Organize:Pro is the project and task manager for freelancers, project managers and professional users. With powerful features to manage large task lists, track task delegations and task progress.
Organize:Pro is your perfect companion for every meeting and for managing projects - on all major mobile and desktop platforms, in your web browser and more.
••• You made this the top selling business productivity tool on the AppStore in 10 countries - Thank you to our customers for your feedback and for sharing your great ideas with us! •••
With Organize:Pro you can add a formatted note, file attachments and web links to each task to keep everything you need for completing your tasks in one place. Modern project management standards, like GTD (Getting Things Done), contexts, AID and RACI, are fully supported.
Use all features without limitations for up to 6 projects and 250 tasks for free. If you need more projects or tasks, upgrade your license any time by In-App purchase.
• Unlimited subprojects and subtasks
• Supports GTD unlimited contexts (locations, people, events) for each task
• Syncs across all your devices. Access your tasks from anywhere anytime
• Calendar integration displays calendar events side by side with your tasks
Organize:Pro Key features
• Simple: Easy to use, intuitive interface with multiple themes
• Beautiful: Choose your favorite layout from different UI Themes
• Powerful: Supports your favorite organization method (like GTD or Contexts)
• Review: By date (daily, weekly, monthly) or duration
• Flexible: Give your projects structure: subtasks, sub-projects, sub-contexts
• Meetings: Supports you during meetings (AID classification - Action, Information, Decision)
• RACI Task Delegation: Makes task delegation and tracking easy (RACI matrix - Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
• Dashboard: Easily manage multiple projects with the Project Dashboard
• Templates and defaults for tasks: Set default values for new tasks
• System integration: Tap and hold attachments in iOS apps to create new tasks
• Calendar Integration: Display your calendar entries side by side with your tasks
• Free sync for your tasks with Organize:Me, Organize:Pro and Taskfabric
• Free online access: Easy access with your web browser from anywhere
••• Ranking based on iTunesConnect •••
Category Business: #1 in 10 Countries, Top 5 in 44 Countries, Top 10 in 60 Countries (2012-2016)
Outline Task Type added
[NEW] Outline Task Type added
[FIX] Fixed Sync Issue
Please rate us on the AppStore if you like this update! Have an idea, feature suggestion or need help? Open the in-app support in Settings > About. We'd love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Great task management app!
I had been teetering back and forth for a month deciding whether I wanted to purchase either Omnifocus or Things for iPad. The one thing that was holding me up was the idea of spending 20 bucks on something I cannot try out. So in my search for a new task management app, I came across this.
What I really love about this app is that is has a companion for Windows unlike the two major apps. I don't have a Mac so I would have been solely relying on tapping my fingers constantly to add all the info from my massively detailed syllabi. The sync could use some work, but I work my way around it.
What I have some real concerns about is the project dashboard. It is helpful, but for some reason I have a task that is not due until November that will not leave my dashboard. It has no review next date so it is really perplexing as to why this one item will not leave my overdue section. Otherwise at this time I have no major issues that I can think of off the top of my head.
The new update deleted all of the tasks I had written down... I lost everything... I guess lesson learned to not rely on using electronic programs for scheduling all my important tasks
Best project or to-do app
Best in Class!
• Freemium offer is fully functional (especially important for non-profits). This allows for rapid scaling out to those who have limited project tasks, while paid options allow core team members to go beyond the 250 tasks, 6 Project freemium limit. (I suspect that many freemium users try will find app so helpful they will buy into paid options and share this tool with other orgs that need it).
• Urgent, Important, Priority, Reminders/Review, Task Description/Note, Context filtering, Duration, comments, Attachments, Timeline, Subcribers/People RACI, subprojects, and Progress in combination allow the best in class combination of task features available with a freemium option.
• Kanban, Mind Map, hierarchy, List, Next Action, Urgent and Important, By Duration, Project Dashboard, Urgent, Important, Prioritized, Repeating, and Everything views provide a best in class easy access perspectives on work. You can drill down into Flagged, Upcoming, Running, Overdue and so many other custom options.
• Purchase: no subscription hook! I don’t mind paying for additional feature sets as needed, but having to pay a subscription to keep things going is really a one sided business relationship. Kudos Taskfabric!
• Need option to select which iOS calendars show. Project managers manage multiple calendars and you don’t need all to show (e.g. birthday calendar for 5k contacts distracts from important appointments in Next Actions view)
• No spell check!
• Extensive feature set needs more documentation. They have basic FAQs, but more is needed for first time users. A day in the life view with a narrative on best practices would also be a great supplement.
• Automation - Apple will hopefully bring back some variant on Apple Script or Automation which you can integrate with. Until then, IFTTT and Workflow have lots of options that could be launched by task. It would also be nice to select articles or text and to create a task from them. While you can do that via email, the Action menu available in all apps in is the cleaner option.
• Links in addition to attachments. Especially now that there is a iOS Drive file system that goes to cloud services, it would be good to pick the file and have a link, instead of a copy that may be outdated shortly.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- taskfabric ltd
- 83.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Taskfabric Ltd, 2019-2021
- In-App Purchases
- Organize:Pro In-App Purchase $12.99
- Taskfabric In-App Purchase $14.99
- Organize:Pro to Taskfabric In-App Purchase $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.