Simplify organization chart maintenance, presenting, synchronization, and sharing, without the complexity of drawing hassles - OrgChart will help to render the shapes and place them in the right place automatically.
OrgChart is THE easy to use organizational chart app for the iPad. Visualize, maintain, and simplify organization items on a TREE structure.
* TREE structure ONLY
* There is NO NEED to DRAW the shapes, to place and connect the elements - OrgChart automatically draws them. Simply entering an item, and the maintenance panel will help to customize item color, shape, size, text visibility, and layout - bring INTUITIVE and discoverable organization chart maintenance experience to users.
* Image, MS Excel, and PDF files exporting, with content customization options.
* Organization charts can be sync across iOS and macOS devices via the iCloud Drive. They can be shared as a .org files to other devices.
* OrgChart supports to send people information to QuickPlan (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878) as project member directly
* Importing from iOS contacts AND bulk-adding makes the organization items inputting easier, faster, and more efficient.
(ad) OrgChart is now available for macOS. Download the FREE TRIAL at https://orgchartgo.com/trial and try all features before buying.
Feature video - http://youtu.be/yX1CkIQvix8
UI language: English; Data Language: Unicode (multiple languages)
OrgChart is the innovative app to turn COMPLEXITY INTO SIMPLICITY
— EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE —
· NO need to draw manually - only need to specify the visual styles of the items
· Natural gestures to layout pieces, change item hierarchy, sequence, zoom, collapse, expand, etc.
· Bulk-adding, and importing from iOS contacts
· The most smooth organization chart app on a clean user interface
· Apply the visual style to all children
· In a clean user interface
— STRONG MAINTENANCE —
· Multiple organization charts organized into tile groups
· Maintain chart on the outline and chart views
· Organization chart duplication and importing
· Import organization unit from iOS contact
· Batch organization unit inputting
· Unit properties updating - Photo, Unit name, Job title, Leader, Phone, Email, Notes
· Display organization chart as colorful or black/white style
· UNDO support
· Copy/Paste support
· User interface customization options
— FLEXIBILITY —
· Department fields title and visibility customization
· Department fields visibility
· Department item color
· Nine layouts (customize where to put the sub-items)
· Eight shapes
· Three line styles
- INTUITIVE -
· Pinch to zoom
· Double-tap to edit unit properties
· Long press to show function menu
· Swipe left/right to change the hierarchy
· Hold and move up/down to change the sequence and move across groups
· Tap with two fingers to collapse/expand all groups together
— REPORTING —
· Exporting full or partial organization chart as image, Excel and PDF files (with PDF exporting options for PDF page size and zoom)
· Exported as colorful or black/white (Automatically align with the current display color style)
— SYNCHRONIZATION —
· Sync organization charts across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
- SHARING -
· Export organization charts as .org files for sharing
· Share via Email, Airdrop and third-party cloud apps
OrgChart is the best and the only useful organization chart app for Apple Devices.
- Create an organization chart for communication and presentation
- An option to manage personal contacts in a tree structure
- Change visual styles of existing organization chart IN SECONDS, for different communication purposes
- Export partial of a big organization chart to present
- Clean up the organization charts of customers, vendors, etc.
- Construct a project team / new department / new team
- Track the basic information of people in your team
Tiny bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great website sitemaps
Looked everywhere for a program that would allow me to put in a text outline and convert that to a diagram. You might want to expand the title beyond just org charts so others can find it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the idea.
Excellent & Easy
I love the app. I’ve tried so many programs and apps for creating org charts over the years. This is by far the easiest and most intuitive.
Like it but wish for more
It works well for basic hierarchies but not able to represent someone that has direct reports and dotted line others are reporting to. Also, for headcount can’t figure out how to exclude department title blocks as a non-person
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.