- IGF CHINA 2015 Excellence Award
- GMGC 2016 Nomination
- Golden Plume Award 2017 Most Expected Console Game
Original Journey is a shooting game with 2D graphics in cartoon style. Its fun gameplay consists of roguelike stages and various sci-fi mechas and weapons.
Deep in the universe lies a mysterious planet called the Planet Shadow--A ogreish name that implies lethal gas, floating islands and dark secrets. To save your motherland, you will be travelling to this dangerous destination with the Ato-Ma to explore the magical energy there.
You will be playing as a recruit of the Ato-Ma forces, exploring the planet under the leadership of Captain Colin, the legendary hero. In order to change the destiny of your homeland, you must improve your skills, upgrade your equipments and find out all the secrets hidden behind this expedition.
What would you do to save your own race, even if you are only a soldier?
· Breath-taking story of the Ato-Ma
· Countless combinations of weapons
· Deployment strategies of supportive turrets
· Secrets hidden behind hundreds of roguelike maps
· Various mechas
· Fun side quests including the shooting match against the Old Hunter and the running race against Lovely.
- Through some hard working, we successfully reduce the size of the game by almost 25%;
- Fixed some little bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m shocked that this game is getting so little attention; it’s one of the best shooters on the App Store and the only one of its kind (totally unique in many ways). This is up there with Leap of Fates, Neon Chrome, Jydge, and a couple of others I consider to be among the best shooters around. P.s. The rpg elements keep me coming back for more!
Developer Response ,
You are really flattering us. But sure we didn't get enough attention to bring this game to more players.
We know it has a lot of weakness, especially about the controlling. Maybe that killed people's interests.
Sometimes the enemy would freeze and can’t be kill
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reporting, we'll look into it.
I agree with the previous reviewer. This game is fantastic and is underrated. Love the graphic colours and more important the game. Well done developers. Amazing
- Zplay (Beijing) Info. Tech. Co.,Ltd.
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ZPLAY
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.