The technology of the legendary, original rebound hammers for concrete strength and uniformity assessment, Original Schmidt and SilverSchmidt, is now even more flexible, and interconnected.
Both the Original Schmidt OS8000 and the brand-new Silver Schmidt OS8200 rebound hammers can now be used as stand-alone digital hammers, in combination with the Bluetooth printer, and with this great app that delivers rich functionality to make concrete testing a breeze:
• Automated calculation of the rebound number according to major standards
• Ability to add custom curves for higher precision
• Verification tracking in line with requirements and standards
• Logbook functionality for capturing additional information for reporting purposes
• PDF report generation in just a few taps
• Cloud-based sharing space for easier collaboration
• Cloud synchronization with the Proceq Live web interface
Schmidt Live rebound hammers by Proceq, the inventor. For faster and more precise concrete testing.
Download the free app now and explore the state of the art of concrete testing with mechanical and optical technologies.
Say hello to “The Inspect Update” and to version 3.1.1 of the world's most advanced rebound hammers for concrete compressive strength estimation.
This update introduces a direct link to the Screening Eagle Inspect app, an intelligent inspection workflow management software. We have made the following improvements:
- allowing seamless integration into Screening Eagle ecosystem platform.
- simplified verification process providing the user with instant information about the calibration status of his instrument.
- few bug fixes squashed.
- Screening Eagle Technologies AG
- 466 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Proceq SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.