The technology of the legendary, original rebound hammers for concrete strength and uniformity assessment, Original Schmidt and SilverSchmidt, is now even more flexible, and interconnected.
Both the Original Schmidt OS8000 and the brand-new Silver Schmidt OS8200 rebound hammers can now be used as stand-alone digital hammers, in combination with the Bluetooth printer, and with this great app that delivers rich functionality to make concrete testing a breeze:
• Automated calculation of the rebound number according to major standards
• Ability to add custom curves for higher precision
• Verification tracking in line with requirements and standards
• Logbook functionality for capturing additional information for reporting purposes
• PDF report generation in just a few taps
• Cloud-based sharing space for easier collaboration
• Cloud synchronization with the Proceq Live web interface
Schmidt Live rebound hammers by Proceq, the inventor. For faster and more precise concrete testing.
Download the free app now and explore the state of the art of concrete testing with mechanical and optical technologies.
Say hello to version 2.0 of the world's most convenient app for evaluating compressive strength and homogeneity of concrete using Q or R values, anywhere, anytime! Now compatible with Silver Schmidt OS8200, which uses optical rebound technology to deliver Q values that are as accurate, reliable, and versatile as ever — and now, connected, thanks to the digital productivity featues of this user-friendly mobile app combined with the cloud features of Proceq Live.
- Proceq AG
- 132.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Proceq SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.