• Check Account Balances
• Review Transaction history
• Pay your bills
• Transfer funds within your account(s)
• Transfer funds to external accounts
• Mobile Deposits
• Apply for a loan
• Locate a branch and ATM near you
- Account Transactions user interface changes
- Updated verbiage for Transfer error flow
- Dropped support for iOS11
- Better support for SSO pages in landscape mode
- Bug fixes and user experience improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Message Center error
Every single time I open the app I have a notification that message center has a “New” message. It’s always the same message for debit card rewards to be activated. I can open the message and the notification closes until I close the app and reopen, then the same notification is there. It’s annoying to have to open the same message every time I use the app.
Does Everything I Need
This latest version of the mobile app fixed my biggest complaint, that I couldn't set up payments unless I was logged in from a computer. Now I have access to "bill pay" from my mobile devices. This app does everything I need to do. I can't remember the last time I was actually inside a branch.
Developer Response ,
We are happy to hear that the new App addressed your biggest concern. Stay tuned ... More functionality will be coming.
Works good wish it would sent notifications for transactions and worked with Apple Watch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.