Geocaching and dungeons and dragons and wizards: all in a pocket sized GPS RPG.
In this unique GPS powered multiplayer RPG, enjoy turn-based combat, collect and upgrade your weapons and armor, compete in PvP battles, battle through dungeons, slay dragons, and claim real world landmarks online with your mobile device, wherever you are.
Players of Orna:
* Explore dungeons in a fantasy world by exploring their own
* Enjoy 8-bit pixel graphics with a modern twist
* Join kingdoms to fight in wars and online raids
* Challenge other players in a PvP arena
* Level up and progress through over 50 in-game character classes
* Collect over 1,000 in-game items
* Put their character to the test against over 300 monster types
* Find and defeat over 100 unique bosses and raids
Official Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OrnaRPG/
Official Discord: http://discord.gg/orna
Release notes: https://playorna.com/releases/
* Japanese translations
* Saved equipment sets
* Autodismantle by tier
* Equipment with crit rate bonuses now have more of an effect on skills and spells
* Followers now cost gold until T8
* April content
* Added the ability to either extract or destory adornments at the Blacksmith
* In-app widget to get help
* Added the ability to re-challenge completed Codex entries
* Multi-hit skills now show a damage summary
* Added new Kingdom option to specify Kingdom language and desired member activity level
* Extra T10 class sprites
* (Balance) Increased the Assassin's Assassinate passive action rate
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game and has active devs
I downloaded the game a few months ago and I’m a lvl 156 battle mage. The game is very fun and engaging and (sometimes) can burn through my phone battery unless I disable animations, but otherwise it is pretty awesome. There’s even a discord where you can talk to the literal creator of the game and many others who play the game. I honestly don’t get why people are claiming that the game is “TOO HARD” and that “leveling up is impossible, because the thing is it’s not impossible, it’s just difficult to level up at higher levels for a reason so people don’t just rocket up to the highest tier possible and start complaint for more. It brings a challenge and actually makes it so the game requires thinking and dedication because sometimes you have to grind for experience, items, orns (the in game currency), or for gold. Overall, orna is a great game if you are looking to invest your time and dedication in it.
Arena battles are dumb
So I’m a level 114 (currently) and a battle master with specialization of the trickster. I have ornate items on, well upgraded gear, an odok that assists me in battle, and yet I get stuck with arena opponents that either can’t damage me, or me damage them, and we’re just stuck looking at each other until I just flee (what a waste of a token) or I get paired with someone that does mad feels damage, and they like NEVER run out of mana, and it’s not like you can take potions in arena battles too. Please make the steaks more fair, cause honestly this is just frustrating. Another thins is bosses don’t drop any good gear, and now playing this game is just frustrating and boring, and I’m not even in the level 200’s, but what is the point when MAYBE 1 out of like 20 enemies I defeat MIGHT have something good, and 1/3 bosses I fight within my area drop crap gear I just end up dismantling or selling? Another thing is there is a player that literally like OWNS EVERY PIECE OF LAND IN SC, (I’m talking about you Nyx of stormforce). Their should be a limit on how many areas you own, and yes I know you need to take control of areas to get reputation, but come on....this guy obviously uses a spoof of some sort, it’s too much of a coincidence that he’s literally everywhere. Look, I’m trying to rate this game fair, and I actually do love the game, but something’s got to give. I will give a better rating in the future if some things gets looked into.
Time to quit.
I am level 170 - battlemage. After passing level 150, I have found it is extremely difficult to level up. It takes months...MONTHS. With the new updates, the creators have made it that much harder to move up. This upsets me because there are many EXTREMELY strong players that have moved up easily without the new updates. How will I ever catch up to them??!!?! I have to earn 250,000 Orns to move up; I’m at 600,000. It’s taken MONTHS to move up to 600,000. I continuously - every day -participate in raids, upgrade equipment, battle dungeons, and participate in arena battles...this barely does a thing. I believe it’s time to quit. The orna creators has made it WAY too difficult to level up. There’s no motivation anymore. I mean...you have to upgrade 2000 items for 1/10 of the orna you’d need to move up a class. It’s silly town now. Very disappointed. PLEASE, CREATORS...CHANGE THIS! Make it easier to move up. Example: consider battling 2000 monsters every 250,000 orns OR 250 bosses = 2509 orns. I do like that it’s much easier to upgrade equipment, but dude...it doesn’t count for anything. Help the higher ups out!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cutlass Software
- 100.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Cutlass Software
- In-App Purchases
- Shrine of Luck $0.99
- Shrine of Wisdom $0.99
- Arena Tokens $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.