Orriant Wellness, with this app you can
- Enter current, and recent daily/weekly/quarterly goal results
- Check reminders, communications.
- Respond to communications
- Check quarterly requirements
- Display upcoming/previous appointments
- Check Assessment date/time/location
- View program requirement completion/due dates
- Sync with Apple Health and the app access your Health data to tell you how many floors you have climbed, total steps count and how many calories you have burned. It also gathers data from wearable devices you have already synced with Apple Health, such as Apple Watch
- Also, connect with other wearable devices like Fitbit, Run Keeper, Garmin, etc to achieve your goals
Performance improvement done
Ratings and Reviews
Orriant badness app
It is a simple port of the website. Which in some cases works but in this case it just feels like you're accessing the website through a bad browser. Also their website is terrible. Very unintuitive and weird.
Keep Logon Active
Please update the app to keep us signed in. It’s frustrating to have to enter credentials every time you open the app. If you want us to use the app to stay healthy and track our fitness, at least make it easy.
Useless and pointless app. It’s basically a shortcut to the website and no option to save your user id and password.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.