Orriant Wellness, with this app you can
- Enter current, and recent daily/weekly/quarterly goal results
- Check reminders, communications.
- Respond to communications
- Check quarterly requirements
- Display upcoming/previous appointments
- Check Assessment date/time/location
- View program requirement completion/due dates
- Sync with Apple Health and the app access your Health data to tell you how many floors you have climbed, total steps count and how many calories you have burned. It also gathers data from wearable devices you have already synced with Apple Health, such as Apple Watch
- Also, connect with other wearable devices like Fitbit, Run Keeper, Garmin, etc to achieve your goals
Performance improvement and bug fixing done
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In this day when we expect a certain level of quality in what we put on our phones, this app fails miserably.
First, it hasn’t been updated in a year. Which signals to me that they really just don’t care. Meaning, among other things, you can’t login with biometrics. You have to type in login credentials every time you want to sync health data. What a pain.
Speaking of health data, the app only collects and records three things—steps, miles, and stairs climbed. With the wealth of health information my watch and phone collects, this is just ridiculous. Imagine you row as your primary exercise. You get zero credit. And, you have to force the app to update your watch movements, which the first time actually took a phone call to the company to figure out.
As with other wellness programs associated with employment, it is necessary for me to reach a certain point level to receive lower health insurance costs. The app is dreadful in helping me achieve those levels. The app, which is a poor reflection of a poor website, doesn’t even show those point scores front and center. You have to dig to see where you are at any given time.
Because my company wants me to be healthy, they have contracted with Orriant. It seems that because I’m a captive audience/user, Orriant isn’t really concerned with my experience. If my health is truly their goal, they should remove every barrier possible.
Orriant badness app
It is a simple port of the website. Which in some cases works but in this case it just feels like you're accessing the website through a bad browser. Also their website is terrible. Very unintuitive and weird.
Keep Logon Active
Please update the app to keep us signed in. It’s frustrating to have to enter credentials every time you open the app. If you want us to use the app to stay healthy and track our fitness, at least make it easy.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.