The Oregon Scientific Anywhere Weather app connects to your Anywhere Weather Kit and Anywhere Weather Kit Lite, for you to monitor the weather sensors remotely. The Anywhere Weather receives weather information measured by wireless sensor and upload the data to our OS server for storage up to 1 year. The Oregon Scientific Anywhere Weather app helps you to get access to those sensor data, so that you can monitor your sensors data anytime anywhere.
- Requires Anywhere Weather Kit or Anywhere Weather Kit Lite hardware and weather sensors
- Each Anywhere Weather hardware includes a barometric sensor for weather forecast. It can also connect up to 8 temperature humidity sensor, 1 wind sensor, 1 rainfall sensor and 1 UV sensor. (additional sensor purchase may be needed)
- LIVE access of your real-time sensor data
- Track your sensor data history
- Pop-up alert when sensors measurement exceed user defined limit
- Share your sensor data with your friends or view it privately
- Browse for other weather station users in Map view and add them to you friend list as favorite location
Fix issue (Back button disappears,in iOS 11).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Junk App - Skip It
Hooked it fine and worked for a few days. Then the data from the weather station is gone. Says no data to report. I reset the two devices that communicate with no results. I deleted our station and entered it again. When complete, it says it’s registered but now there isn’t even a name in the station name box and won’t even go to the live screen. Tried three times. What is so hard about making a decent app. I want to send back the internet accessory and get my $100 back. Very sad to drag down their weather station product with this junky app. The weather station works great.
So far so good! Not
Not satisfied with Customer Service or the Public Relations. Oregon Scientific does not seem concerned about notifying or updating customers on their failed server.
The sensors/station hardware is still working but OS Weather Anywhere App is a flop due to negligent management. A shame & sham.
Get your act together OS!
My experience wasn't at all troublesome like other reviews.
Set up was simple, followed the directions & all sensors communicate after pressing the "search" button on the main hub. Took 15 minutes in all.
It's sorta lame that the wind sensor needs to be facing North... but no huge deal with some creative mounting.
The app was easy to register & all the F° C° or metric settings can be accessed by tapping the gear icon upper left corner of the App.
I'm happy with the unit & transmission so far!
Version 2.0 lost my station – and won't let me re-enter it
I installed the latest version, but now my station info has disappeared. So I started to re-enter it. All was well until the second screen where I need to enter the time zone. When I tap on the field, nothing happens. Nothing to select. No keyboard for me to enter anything. Without that info, my station entry is rejected. Until this is fixed, I can't see any info from my weather station!
- Oregon Scientific Global Distribution Limited
- 18.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Oregon Scientific Global Distribution Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.