Oscan+ is a mobile app that facilitates FMD bar code scanning and verification solution. Using Oscan+ app our customers will be able to scan bar codes and verify respective status from National Medicine Verification System (NMVS).
* Basket creation based on different company locations
* Department wise tasks allocations (Goods In, Stock Controller and Returns departments)
* Scanning of medicine packs
* Easy & Fast Bar code Scanning
* Verifying medicine packs live with NMVS
* Master Batch Scan verification
* Dedicated module access rights assigned by master admin
* 100% Secured Data Connection
* Single Login for Oscan+ Web portal and Mobile App
* 5 Years Data Availability as per GMP Guidelines
* Multi user functionality with Admin and normal user with module access rights
* Push notifications with Basket / Scan packs deletion from normal user
* Push notification with approval / rejection of deletion from admin user
Wholesalers can directly scan batches / medicine packs using Oscan+ app which will give you an exact status of medicine packs that resides on NMVO. Customers can test more than 5000+ medicine packs on a single basket for NMVO verification of packs.
Pharmacy owners can directly generate bar codes for baskets and assign prescription based medicines to created baskets to finally decommission or return or assign lost activities to NMVS.
Please note that this mobile app is only for iCompliancePlus registered subscribers. Downloading and installing app by unregistered subscribers will not be able to use or operate this app. To use Oscan+ App you will require an active iCompliancePlus subscriber account or free Demo trial account. Single User ID will only work in a single iOS device, you will require additional user licenses if you would like to use multiple iOS devices for your company users.
Visit our website to get registered / subscribe and start using Oscan+ smartphone app.
* Dashboard redirection bug fixes for Waiting to be verified section
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.