Oscilloppoi displays audio waveform like an oscilloscope.
- Dual Channel.
- Math Operations - Add and Subtract.
- Trigger Mode: Normal, Auto and Single.
- Trigger Holdoff.
- You can choose the internal signal instead of sound input.
- Internal Signal: Sine wave, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square and so on. These waveforms are editable.
- X-Y Mode.
- Support for input from multi (more than two) channel device.
- Improved waveform display.
- The center line and others are draggable.
- Other bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Highly functional and useful tool..!
I am impressed by how useful this app is, if your needs are simply for basic audio frequency waveform display, this may be all the scope you need.
I did have a few crashes and the “Support” link on this page has no contact information for the company. I’d like to be able to inform them about the minor issues I’ve encountered.
Really great app!
I needed a way to display waveforms generated by synthesizers for a class I’m teaching. This app saves me the trouble of hauling my aging Oscilloscope to class each week. It accurately displays waveforms, it’s responsive, and it works great with signals input from my audio interface.
Easy to use
It just took me a few minutes to figure out what I had to do. Nice!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.