The Osler Survival Guide has been designed to meet the urgent need of time-strapped residents and clinicians. It serves as a practical reference for various clinical problems encountered during residency and in your medical career. This unique app carefully distills complex material into need-to-know information that is easily accessible and rapidly viewed helping health care professionals raise the standards of care and improve patient safety.
* Consult need-to-know information from experts at Johns Hopkins Medicine
* Complex material presented in easy-to-understand format
* Coverage of each major sub-specialty within internal medicine
* Link directly to journal abstracts and full text
* Bookmark frequently viewed topics
* Locate answers quickly with Universal Index Search
Editor-in-Chief: Theodore W. James
Senior Editor: Sanjay V. Desai, M.D.
Assistant Editor:William Bain, M.D.
Publisher: Johns Hopkins University
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Guide to get you through intern year
This guide has saved me multiple times intern year. Has a very up to date literature approach to common medical problems encountered in the hospital and ways to work things up/treat appropriately. This was written out of Johns Hopkins Hospital itself through the Osler Medical Training Program (internal medicine residency). A must buy for all residents and hospitalist alike, finally a guide that actual tells you what to do when you really need it!
Johns Hopkins has distilled down what you need to know as an on-call resident. Great app!
App needs an update
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback. At this time, the app offers the latest edition of the content available from the publishers. If there is information within it that you find to be outdated, contact us at email@example.com. We would be happy to forward your comments to the publishers for their review.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Osler Medicine Survival Guide $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.