FREE Preview - View select topics to experience topics designed to meet the urgent need of time-strapped residents and clinicians.
The Osler Survival Guide has been designed to meet the urgent need of time-strapped residents and clinicians. It serves as a practical reference for various clinical problems encountered during residency and in your medical career. This unique app carefully distills complex material into need-to-know information that is easily accessible and rapidly viewed helping health care professionals raise the standards of care and improve patient safety.
* Consult need-to-know information from experts at Johns Hopkins Medicine
* Complex material presented in easy-to-understand format
* Coverage of each major sub-specialty within internal medicine
* Link directly to journal abstracts and full text
* Bookmark frequently viewed topics
* Locate answers quickly with Universal Index Search
Editor-in-Chief: Theodore W. James
Senior Editor: Sanjay V. Desai, M.D.
Assistant Editor:William Bain, M.D.
Publisher: Johns Hopkins University
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Guide to get you through intern year
This guide has saved me multiple times intern year. Has a very up to date literature approach to common medical problems encountered in the hospital and ways to work things up/treat appropriately. This was written out of Johns Hopkins Hospital itself through the Osler Medical Training Program (internal medicine residency). A must buy for all residents and hospitalist alike, finally a guide that actual tells you what to do when you really need it!
A MUST FOR INTERNS AND HOSPITALISTS
Very useful app! Simple and has all information you need to review quickly for any symptom or disease as a resident or hospitalist! 10/10!! Highly recommended!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using the app and for taking the time to post your review! Because our goal is to provide the medical community with quick access to reliable reference content, nothing pleases us more than to hear that users are finding the application useful within the rigors of their work!
Johns Hopkins has distilled down what you need to know as an on-call resident. Great app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Osler Medicine Survival Guide $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.