Explore the land of Words, a magical place where characters challenge you to guess and spell the on-screen images. Play collaboratively or competitively with your real-life friends or our loveable characters!
Words have power in this adventure! Will you become the Word Champion?
"This interplay between the physical and digital realms looks and feels like magic." - Forbes
"Osmo has been a revolution in our family." - Wired
**Best Design** - Good Design, 2016
**Best Product Designs** - Fast Company Finalist, 2016
**Innovative Toy of the Year** - TOTY Finalist, 2015
**Best Inventions** - TIME, 2014
*Requires the Osmo Base and Words tiles found at www.playosmo.com
* Please see our device compatibility list here: https://support.playosmo.com/hc/articles/115010156067
Osmo is using the screen to create a new healthy, hands-on learning experience that promotes creativity, problem solving and social interaction. We do this with our reflective artificial technology.
- Fix for not being able to play on iPhones
- Fix for being able to get stuck in a loop of needing to select your age again after completing a level
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poorly thought out game
Rather than picking words that are aligned to the age group selected, like short easy words for 4 year olds, it uses words too big for them to learn to spell but makes it easy by only requiring them to guess just the first letter. Lazy on the developers part. Worst of all, no way to turn off the clues that the character gives. Doesn't allow my kid to try to figure out the letter. While he's thinking, it'll just tell him what the letter is. If he makes one wrong guess, it'll just tell him what the letter is. GIVE THE KID A LITTLE TIME TO TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
1. Junior Mode - if you're in Junior mode, tap on the settings button ('II') in the top left hand corner. Once here you will see the words 'Home, Restart, and Achievements.' Underneath these words is the option to turn on or off the 'hints' and 'speech.'
2. Play Mode (after selecting versus or Zen) - to increase the difficulty, tap on the settings button ('II') in the top left hand corner. Once here you will see the words 'Home, Restart, Achievements, and Albums.' Underneath these words is the option to turn on or off the 'hints' and 'speech.' There is also a difficulty meter where players can select the levels Easy, Medium, Hard, and Impossible. The Impossible level is an adult favorite!
Please note that some downloadable Words albums that are created by the general public may not have these options associated with them.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Osmo Customer Experience Team
App Issue, Please Help
When playing Osmo Tangram the app continuously directs us to move our pieces to within the boundary. When we move them the app does not self correct, but stays frozen on the screen. We have not had this issue in the past. Please help. Thank you
More levels! Just like I said for numbers words needs more levels to! Overall the concept is great 👍🏿 and I really like the toy just more levels please!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.