Othello, also known as Reversi, is a classic two player strategy board game. It only takes a minute to learn but a lifetime to master. Play against the computer or against your friends.
- Single Player with 3 AI difficulties (easy, medium, hard)
- Show/Hide available moves
- Attractive graphics
- Easy to use user interface (UI)
- Great visual and sound effects
- Instructions on how to play
Have more discs on the board then your opponent at the end of the game.
A move consists of placing your disc on the board such that you 'trap' at least one of the opponents discs between the disc you just placed and any of your discs already on the board. Trapped disc(s) are flipped from the opponents color to yours. You can flip discs horizontally, vertically and diagonally.
1.Black moves first.
2.If on your turn you cannot trap and flip at least one of your opponents discs, your turn is forfeited and your opponent moves again.
3. However, if a move is available to you, you may not forfeit your turn.
4. When it is no longer possible for either player to move, the game is over. The player with the most discs wins.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Hard AI difficultly increased
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- TS Information Technology
- 45.7 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 TSITGames
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.