This is our paid expert version, if you’d like to try Circuit Puzzles then play our free version called 'Otherworld: Circuit Puzzles’. If you’ve already completed the free version and want new puzzles, new tiles and more challenge then our Expert Edition is for you!
This edition has 3 brand new series of 9 levels each and boasts 5 new tiles including the diode, transistor, double bulb, quad bulb and double battery. You’ll also find all the tiles from our free version together with self rotating tiles to really stretch your mental agility.
Beating each of the 3 series unlocks more hints and tips for Otherworld: Epic Adventure as well as more of the backstory.
Beat Series 1 to find out more about the main Otherworld protagonist Conn McLear with a hint on how to unlock the assassin’s diary.
In Series 2 you will learn about the shadowy Otherworld Society that seems to be behind much of the mystery. The hint will help you find the access code for the Map Room at the centre of the Underground Labyrinth.
Win Series 3 to learn about the mysterious Derelict House standing at the very centre of the map with a tip on how to open the hidden entrance to the Underground Labyrinth.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for hints, tips, competitions, news and more:
You can find our promo video and details of our games on our website.:
Expert Circuits screenshots:
1. Click each series button to see the available levels and the current scores and awards. A description of the series and the Otherworld back story is displayed at the top.
2. A complex puzzle with multiple batteries and double bulbs. All the double bulbs will automatically rotate back to their starting positions after a few seconds, so you must move quickly!
3. Introducing multi-batteries that can power 2 tiles at once. This may seem easy but with the maze of connecting wires which way will you rotated them?
4. A transistor must be powered from 2 directions before delivering power itself and a diode only allows power to flow in 1 direction. This nasty puzzle features multiple transistors with one powering another.
5. Finding the sword in Otherworld: Epic Adventure is of the utmost difficulty, but will it be enough to solve the game?
- Graeme Clarke
- 67.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Generation X Design Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.