From award-winning creators! Otsimo | Speech Therapy SLP is proud to be the only Speech Therapy app that uses voice and speech recognition technology and machine learning; it understands exactly what you are trying to say!
For those who experience speech related issues such as:
- Delayed speech (late talkers),
- Non-verbal autism and down syndrome affecting kids speech,
- Difficulty to articulate themselves and enunciate,
- Articulation issues,
Can use Otsimo | Speech Therapy SLP for speech practice efforts and improving their speech.
The speech games designed specifically for individuals, are created under the guidance of parents, speech language pathologists (slps), and therapeutic activity experts. The assistive games in Otsimo | Speech Therapy SLP aim to improve speech and communication skills.
All the reasons to try out Otsimo | Speech Therapy:
- We use voice and speech recognition technology to evaluate what is being said for accurate results, enhancing the speech therapy experience.
- With receptive, machine learning technology, the app detects whether or not the articulation and pronunciation is being improved.
- Each speech exercise is followed by funny filters, with hats and masks as rewards, to make learning more fun.
- Each speech exercise also has 200+ stickers to be collected, encouraging the individual to be more engaged with the speech therapy.
- The exercises involve repetition, a popular method of aba speech therapy, which helps with the development of the person with speech impediments.
- As part of certified professional therapy, we use video modelling that enables learning from peers through mimicking.
- Our apps are updated on a weekly basis with exciting content and speech activities, so you never get bored of learning new words.
- Otsimo | Speech Therapy also offers settings for parental control.
For purposes of learning and development, Otsimo | Speech Therapy SLP will teach how to articulate the correct sound of vowels and consonants and more, so they can learn to communicate orally in an improved way.
Otsimo | Speech Therapy SLP is a pocket SLP that you can use as speech therapy at home. Awarded as the best therapy activities app, it aims to reduce any kind of language and speech problems, in a fun way!
The Otsimo | Speech Therapy app consists of more than 10 categories, including Basic Shapes, Body Parts, Safari Club, Tongue Acrobacy, Rainbow Splash! Each category stimulates sound production from the individual, and sets vocabulary goals.
Otsimo | Speech Therapy SLP journey starts with 7-days free trial or monthly subscription. Offered subscription types are monthly subscription with $6.99/month, annual subscription with the projection of $3.49 / month and Lifetime with $119.99. Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence. We guarantee that the conversion will be made automatically. Once the purchase is completed, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Our account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Disclaimer: Otsimo | Speech Therapy SLP is developed in a way that can be used with a guardian. Any individual can benefit from the service without any age restriction.
For more information:
Payment Policy - https://otsimo.com/legal/payment.html
Thanks for using Otsimo Speech!
What's new in this release?
• Adding and editing child profiles
• Setting daily goal
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us a lot!
Have a question? Reach us by tapping Feedback in the app or send an email to email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My kid loves it
The app grabbed my baby’s attention immediately in his first game. I was so surprised when he repeated the word he learned on the app to me a few hours later. After the trial I became premium seeing the interest of my child. The kids speaking interests him so much that sometimes he plays for half an hour without taking a break. This is so impressive because he cannot focus on anything for longer than five minutes. I am so glad we downloaded this app and would definitely recommend.
Developer Response ,
That's why we built this app. That's a great story! Detailed reviews like this give us purpose and inspire us beyond words, thank you! 🙏🙏🙏
If you would like to share more please reach us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We asked our speech therapist if we can use it at home and she said yes. We tried it and I really think it helped a lot in addition to the speech therapy. We did the developmental test together. The app analyzed our answers and provided a card of information on how we can move forward with which areas. A curriculum was created specific to my child. We did the first few practices together. She can play by herself and learned new vocabulary. I would recommend this app to anyone!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing how our apps are being enjoyed by families around the world.💙
Great for speech
My son Jackson was diagnosed with autism at 2 yo. We immediately started traditional interventions with guidance of the specialist we go to. When we inquired about how to provide education at home, one of the teachers recommended this app. We gave it a try and are so happy we did! Jackson struggled with speech. We now use this app to support his education, which seems to be going well! We use the face filters to make it more fun and engaging. I highly recommend this app.
- Otsimo Bilisim Anonim Sirketi
- 216.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Otsimo
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $53.99
- Annual Subscription $41.99
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.