Join Sea Otter as his mother teaches him to dive, hunt, and survive on his own in the ocean. Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. When the pup follows his mother into the open sea, more than just excitement awaits them- a great white shark lurks nearby! Will they escape the attack?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
This title has been carefully reviewed by experts at the Smithsonian Institution.
Designed for children ages 3-8
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Smithsonian Institution licensed app
- optimized for full 64-bit performance
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not as good as some other books like Tyrannosaurus Rex, Monster at the End of This Book or almost any of the Dr. Seuss books.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.