• WINNER of the Pocket Gamer Bronze Award!
• 10 levels on amazing 3D alien worlds!
• Battle 25 different alien creatures!
• Attack with 7 different types of space-age weapons
• Fight off giant radioactive killer vegetables!
• Ski behind giant metal sea monsters on a river of toxic ooze!
• Ride soap bubbles across noxious lakes of slimy goo!
• Get shot out of a cannon!
• Rescue humans from flying saucers!
• Ride bumper cars!
• Drink radioactive potions to grow to 50ft tall!
• Ride a zip-line to escape mutant radioactive robots!
• Pilot a flying saucer and lay waste to an alien fortress!
• And much, much more!
The year is 1957 and a fleet of flying saucers from Planet X have come to Earth. These saucers are under the control of the evil Brain Aliens who are abducting helpless human beings and taking them away to strange alien worlds to become slaves of The Giant Brain.
You are Otto Matic, the robot given the job of saving Earth from the Brain Aliens. Your rocket ship will take you to each of the alien planets, and on each planet you must save as many humans as you can, but be careful because the Brain Aliens will try to abduct the humans before you can save them. Once The Giant Brain has been defeated and peace has been restored to the galaxy, you will return to Earth with your human cargo where they will be freed.
Updated for latest Apple hardware.
Ratings and Reviews
I haven't played this game in a decade and it brings back memories! Super fun! Glad Apple still had it.
Like The Game BUT!!!!!
I have to agree with rich. If you close the game you have to start all the way back to the beginning of the game. Also I would like to see a 360 degree control pad. The up/down left/right pad has horrible controls. Also you should be able to move the controller to either left or right side of the screen as a minimum. If they don't change at least these problems I also will delete the game. I would have given this game a lot better rating if it wasn't because of these problems.
I remember playing this when it first came out on Mac. The iPad version is just as fun with the exception that there is no saving your progress. I’d give it more stars if you could start from your last check point in the game.
- Pangea Software, Inc.
- 97.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Pangea Software, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.