** Version 1.2 now available - you can now access the Scene Sharing features and download new scenes from within the game!
** Thanks to everyone who has been uploading their custom scenes, there are over 6,000 scenes available for download!
Ouch! is an open-ended game about flinging a customizable "rag doll" character through a variety of scenes featuring a huge array of objects, with realistic physics and sounds. For each scene, you are given a "score" based on how much damage the character has taken. The controls are simple: tilt the device to slightly alter gravity, guiding the character into objects -- swipe a finger on the screen to "nudge" the character -- or touch on-screen interactive props such as pinball flippers, cannons, rockets, cars, and more to cause even more damage!
Lite Version Features:
* Amazing Ragdoll physics
* 5 scenes to try out, plus 3 special scenes created by Ouch! players
* Download player-created scenes right from within the game (Lite version is limited to storing only 1 downloaded scene at a time)
* 10 built-in game replays showing gameplay from the full version.
* Full replay system - watch playback in forward, reverse, slow motion, fast motion and any speed in-between with the intuitive "playback spinner"
* Unique "High Impact Tour" of the full version.
* Detailed how-to-play instructions
The Full Game Features:
* Over 40 pre-built scenes to play
* Over 60 props and objects to interact with (crash into, hit, drop, shoot, etc)
* Create your own characters with customizable outfits, hats and hairstyles, and faces
* Put your friends (or your enemies, or your own!) face on a character by importing pictures from your photo library, or by taking pictures directly with the iPhone camera - complete with multiple facial expressions! Watch your brother/friend/enemy grimace in pain when he gets hit in the head with a falling anvil! (when creating a custom face for a character, you will need 3 images-- one for each expression: normal, happy, and ouch!). If you don't have 3 images, you can use the same image multiple times.
* Complete level editor included - design your own scenes from right within the game. In fact, every scene included with the game was created with the same built-in editor!
* Resume Edit feature - if you get a phone call, or have to exit the app while editing a scene, you can resume from where you left off the next time you launch the game.
* An iPhone / iPod Touch first! -- Use the innovative "export to image" feature to export your custom scenes and characters to a standard JPG file, which you can email to your friends -- they can import that image into their game, and play your custom scenes, or use your custom characters for themselves! Sharing content is easy!
* High Score tracking - the top score for each scene is recorded and kept - even for all of your custom scenes that you create, or import.
* reglarly updated with new content and features!
* scene download feature added.
* bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good game for iPhone 3GS, 3G 4 and maybe 2g
I play this so much on my iPhone 3GS and 4 I reccomend it
If your reading this your amazing
Please update this game. I miss it so much
The developer, Brandon Proulx, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brandon Proulx
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 2.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 2.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2009 Hondune Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.