We have built Our Bank for you (and us) to aid in keeping track of earnings and money in, money out for the family.
Having difficulties managing your kids allowance? Having difficulty remembering if they got any allowance this week..or the week before? Maybe you forget that you actually paid for this or that they wanted that time in the store. Been there, done that!
We carry around cash less and less these days and, at least in our family, we keep the children’s allowance on a board.
That just changed!
* Multiple accounts with
* Allowance per account
* Automatic payout of allowance into Our Bank accounts in intervals specified.
* Manual deposits
* Manual withdrawals
* Take a photo in the app to attach an image to a withdrawal. For example for a toy. This makes it more fun to see what the money is being spent on. Or perhaps who the birthday money was from.
Please give us feedback if you like or don't like Our Bank!
- Better support for taking, and now also selecting, photos from your albums.
- Added capability for skipping next allowance payout, maybe someone did or did not do something...
- Themes. You can select the app's look from several themes under settings.
- Support for iPhone X
- Several other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Need an update?
Hello, I love this app and use it regularly. However, it recently stopped working on iOS 12.2. The app opens but is frozen and no options can be selected. Are you planning an update? Thank you!
Basic but effective
This gets the job done for us. It keeps track of deposits and withdrawals and you can set up auto pay for allowance. That’s pretty much all I need.
Not very useful
What good is an allowance application that doesn't sync across multiple devices!? How is mom supposed to know what the child's balance is when this program is on dad's phone???
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.