Introducing the new OurFamilyWizard mobile app for co-parents! We’ve made major updates to our platform. You will find a brand new user interface with more intuitive navigation. We’ve also added new features like GPS Check-in capabilities, multiple attachments to messages, and more.
OurFamilyWizard makes co-parenting through divorce and custody issues manageable with tools like shared parenting time calendars, expense and payment tracking, family data storage, secure messaging, location tagging, and more.
The OFW mobile app is easy to use and quick to connect to your existing OFW account. Native iOS controls and innovative design makes it easy to navigate and view entries.
Learn about the OFW mobile app:
• View your parenting schedule via month and list views.
• Review parenting time trade requests using our patented Trade/Swap™ function.
• Stay on top of events and pick-up/drop-off duties.
• Verify your presence at parenting time exchanges and other important locations with GPS Check-ins.
• Capture memories and record parenting observations with Moments.
• Tag locations and add photos to entries throughout the Journal.
• Read your private journal entries as well as entries shared by your co-parent.
• Review your correspondence with your co-parent, children, 3rd parties, and practitioners.
• Each message is time-stamped when sent and when first-viewed by your co-parent.
• See documented expense reimbursement requests for shared parenting costs.
• View receipt images associated with each individual expense.
• Review the status of payments for things like expense reimbursements, child support, and more.
• View medical records, clothing sizes details, school schedules, and much more all in one secure location.
• Use Face ID/Touch ID or set up a quick-access PIN to make it easy to login.
• Email, text, or push notifications keep you updated about new OFW activity waiting for you to view.
Since 2001, OurFamilyWizard has been setting the standard for co-parents who wish to reduce conflict and manage all aspects of their shared parenting agreement from one central, secure location.
Trusted as an effective solution to co-parenting conflict, courts throughout the United States and Canada regularly order the use of OFW in contested cases.
After a divorce, children do better when their parents can work together to raise them in a happy and healthy environment. Make the goal of conflict-free co-parenting easier with the tools on OurFamilyWizard.
***This app allows for Parent, Child, and 3rd Party access. For OFW Professional Account holders, please download the OFW Family Law Practitioner app.***
Thanks for choosing OurFamilyWizard! Because of your feedback, we've made several performance improvements and bug fixes.
This is a follow-up to our new user interface launch:
Check-ins: Create a GPS-verified log of your presence at exchanges, drop offs, and other locations.
Moments: Expanded journal entries that allow you to tag locations and attach photos.
Improved navigation with a quick add option for frequently used entries
Ability to add multiple attachments to messages
Streamlined user interface with updated styling
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Ratings and Reviews
New updates frustrating (October 2019)
The app itself is ok, nothing great. The latest update has made it so you can only view an individual message in a thread. You can no longer view the entire email thread by scrolling down. This needs to be fixed!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comments! We’ve just released an update to the OFW app (4.0.3). Please take a moment to download this update, as it should correct the issue you describe with messages. If you have questions or would like assistance with any aspect of the mobile app, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. Representatives are available seven days a week by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (866) 755-9991. Thanks for your patience, and we look forward to reading any updated feedback you may have about the app after updating!
After the October 2019 update:
All sorts of new features, but still no landscape mode on iPad. This is perhaps the least-repsponsive development team in the App Store that I’ve dealt with.
Previous version comments:
It seems the developers see themselves as “above” having to update the app. It’s about to be 2019, and the app doesn’t support “landscape mode” on iPad. IPads have been here since 2010.
It’s like since some legal services recommend this service that it can gain its users by default and doesn’t have to work to attracts them with quality of service. It’s frustrating and makes me want to use a different service just for the principle of the matter.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. I understand your frustration and want to assure you that we are continually working on updates to improve our technology for parents. We appreciate your feedback, and I will bring it to our team as we continue to develop the app. If you would like to share additional feedback or receive assistance from our customer support team, please reach out to us. Our team is available seven days a week by email at email@example.com or toll-free at (866) 755-9991.
Messages are partial readable
The whole point of us using this was to show that messages were read and the time stamp. In the app you now see the first couple sentences is the messages and the other parent can read them then choose not to read the rest of the message because they didn’t like the first couple lines. Before it just showed a subject line so the other parent would likely open the message and read it. Now it they see something like “you haven’t paid insurance” they will not open it. Block those again please
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.