OutColor allows you to make compelling 3D images from single conventional 2D photographs. This effect is also called the “Out of Bounds” effect where the contents are taken outside the boundaries, presented in creative 3D perspective.
The intuitive and responsive iPhone interface makes it very easy adjust your image composition, including background, frame, shadow, and foreground.
1. User-friendly interface to edit background, frame, foreground, and shadows.
2. Sixteen beautiful background images you can use directly.
3. Twelve real picture frames with matting and reflection.
4. Adjust frame by moving its corners, edges, or center.
5. Automatic realistic shadow.
6. Easy-to-navigate interface for foreground editing, unlimited undo.
7. Support multiple sessions to resume un-finished work later.
8. High-resolution algorithms designed for retina display.
9. Share creation via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
10. In-App video tutorial, not internet connection needed.
For more OOB examples, please follow @outcolor on Instagram or visit the following web sites:
New UI, bug fix, Instagram support, and performance improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hooked!!! Test Ur Art Skills!!!
Giving it a 4Star with hope of improvements and updates..I'm hooked on the ability to render images to a 3D aspect. Wish a brush circle so that you can view better where your doing the blending..a bit tighter aspect and control when panning and zooming and maybe a smart focus when outlining the part of the picture for it to become smoother and crisp. Hope developers sees this and considers.
Seems to have a glitch
I like the app, however I will be working on a photo and suddenly all of the tool bars disappear. There doesn’t seem to be an intuitive way to get them back. I continue to tap on different places on the screen with 1 or 2 fingers and hold them for different lengths of time and then suddenly the tool bars reappear. I can’t find any way to make this happen with regularity.
Otherwise a very good app.
So happy. Please keep updating
This app is still available. Been using for probably 7-8 years.
Please keep updating so we can continue to use .
One of the best most needed iPhone photo
Editing apps out there .
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.