For the first time, you can easily access the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines and personalize them specifically to your diagnosis. In addition to treatment guidelines, Outcomes4Me also empowers you to better manage your care through:
- Filtered clinical trials from ClinicalTrials.gov
- Detailed drug information provided by Wolters Kluwer Health
- Symptom tracking and management
- Relevant news from business and academic sources
- Medical record retrieval and processing
We've added two new features in this release:
- Users who request medical records will now see a medical record summary within the app once the records have been processed
- Users can now recommend tips for managing symptoms to help others with similar experiences
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great. It helps with all of my needs. Symptom tracker is so helpful. I now can tell my doctor everything that happens in between visits. Great resource.
Impressive! Covers a lot of important topics for survivors
I’m really impressed with the look and feel of this app. It’s easy to use and also provides important information to help educate me on the latest breast cancer topics and research. The app is also helpful in tracking my symptoms so I can have a more meaningful conversation with my doctors.
- OUTCOMES4ME INC
- 40.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Outcomes4Me Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.