EXPLORE the OUTDOORS this SUMMER with the #1 Outdoors Navigation App for iOS
** OutDoors GPS - Your handheld companion to the Outdoors **
OutDoors GPS makes it easy to enjoy the great British countryside with confidence.
• At a fraction of the cost of a dedicated GPS device, spend less time staring at maps and more time exploring.
• The only outdoors navigation app that combines all your favourite OS Maps, with the features you need in a simple interface.
“The best way to access Ordnance Survey Maps. Five out of Five Stars.” -Stuff Magazine
"Best UK Travel App Winner" –The Telegraph
“The perfect tool for navigating off-road.” –Outdoors Magazine
OutDoors GPS takes outdoors navigation to new heights:
• HIKERS: Find or plan a route by choosing from over 200,000 free routes. Then navigate using the built in compass & simple direction view. Track your journey and finally save and share favorite hidden by creating a ‘My Places” list
• RUNNERS: Add variety to your running routes by searching our database of local routes based on distance and elevation. Track your stats & save your favorite places for great views, stretching, resting and water fountains
• CYCLISTS: Find a route that matches your level of intensity by searching entries by distance and elevation. Or craft your own perfect biking path with the route builder. Use the hands free mode while biking and track your route statistics
• PHOTOGRAPHERS: Find beautiful landscapes by searching through over 250,000 points of interests. Find or plan your route to get there by using distance markers and confidently explore offline with Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid, and Road maps
• Dependable anywhere - Break free of phone signals and download maps to use offline
• Find, plan, share, and record routes with statistics & elevation profiles
• 200,000+ Free routes available for route planning
• Unlimited access to online & offline OS Maps (PRO)
• Worldwide map coverage with Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid & Road maps
ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS (PRO)
• Download any Landranger 1:50k, Explorer 1:25k Ordnance Survey maps
• Quick access to download OS Map regions: Regions (1:50k), Counties (1:25k) or National Parks (1:25k)
• Super fast map display, regardless of signal
POWERFUL GPS FUNCTIONS
• Fully functioning GPS at a fraction of the cost of a dedicated GPS device
• Finds your location in seconds - accurate to within 10 metres
• Create a route, with distance markers, by tapping on the screen
• Follow a planned route using the in-built compass
• Hands Free mode (for following a route while cycling)
• Create & Share 'My Places' (favourite pub, picnic area, great view etc)
• 250,000 points of interest included (with fast search tool)
WEBSITE & ONLINE COMMUNITY (150,000+ MEMBERS)
• Do all your planning (or post trip analysis) with OS Maps
• Plan, edit and share your routes via Email, Text, Social, etc.
You can subscribe to OutDoors PRO for unlimited OS Maps & Premium Routes. Your subscription will be £30 for 1 year from the date of subscription, charged to your iTunes Account, and will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Better mapping experience. Updated maps and continued improvements to enhance your experience using OutDoors GPS.
As always, we love hearing for you, our users. If you have any questions or thoughts, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Easily the Best
I've tried many outdoors navigation apps and keep finding myself coming back to this one. I use it all the time when I'm biking and hiking trips with friends. If you like OS maps, theres also an in app option for a subscription which I love. Highly recommended. Thank you for the great app!
This App Could Be Great
This app could be great. I’ve been able to build my own routes for an upcoming hike, which is awesome. However, I have paid for their subscription service and I am caught in a loop: I don’t get the maps, the app asks me to upgrade and then it tells me that I am paying for the upgrade.
This should be fixable, but the company has not responded to any of my emails asking for help.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out! Please update the app as these issues have been resolved. After updating, if you continue to experience issues, emailing us from app via Tools > Email is the quickest way to get a response from our team. Thank you!
A must have for anyone who loves the outdoors! Having no network is never an issue with this app and it has completely changed my outdoor experiences!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RoadTour LLC
- 232.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 RoadTour LLC
- In-App Purchases
- OS Maps PRO $26.99
- South West England OS Maps 1:50k $12.99
- OS Maps PRO $19.99
- Highlands OS Maps 1:50k $12.99
- North West England OS Maps 1:50k $12.99
- Yorkshire OS Maps 1:50k $12.99
- South East England OS Maps 1:50k $12.99
- UK National Parks OS Maps 1:50k $12.99
- Central and Western Scotland OS Maps 1:50k $12.99
- Subscription to OS Online Unlimited Maps $12.99