Outflow aims to solve the problem of having multiple subscriptions and not knowing when they are renewing and how much you are paying for each. We have built the app to be intuitive and fast, so you can take control over how you are spending your money.
● View all your renewing fees with ease and quickly see how much you are spending on each and how you are paying for it.
● Quickly add subscriptions by connecting your Gmail to receive suggestions on what subscriptions to add.
● Add a subscription from our vast list that is always growing. However, if you don't see the subscription you are looking for, we got you covered because you can add a custom one.
● Ability to receive notifications in advance of it renewing to give you a heads up.
● Understand how much you are paying weekly, monthly and yearly.
● Track how many days until your subscription is renewed.
● Today extension that allows you to see what is renewing next in a glance.
● Store details regarding a subscription by attaching a note.
● Allows for the addition of multiple currencies and will convert it to your desired currency when calculating your totals. Supported currencies: USD, CAD, Yuan, Euro, GBP, MXN, AUD, BRL, RON, INR, SEK, JPY, SGD, DKK, MYR, RUB, CHF, TRY, NZD, IDR, HKD, NOK, AED and TWD.
● Ability to archive subscriptions during off periods.
WARNING: Outflow is not automated. It relies on manual data entry to add most of your subscriptions. However, it does have the ability to recommend subscriptions based on your Gmail and will autofill some of the entry inputs based on that data.
If you would like to get in touch, we are on Twitter @outflowapp or shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and general iOS 11 improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
For keeping track of recurring outgoing payments, this app does a fine job. I like the notifications one week and one day in advance and the weekly, monthly, and yearly totals are eye-opening.
But there’s a bit of friction in entering items, particularly because selecting a company name is required and the process for doing so is somewhat hidden. Some of the data (like the domain creation date) gets hidden. Also, if your company isn’t in the short list of pre-defined names, suggesting the name to the developer doesn’t produce any results. (The available icons for items are likewise limited.)
Given that subscription services are becoming more prevalent, this app needs more attention than it’s been given.
Meh. Fine, but really cumbersome entry of items
Could be a lot less annoying
WE NEED A UPDATE
Great app! But can you please update to IOS 12 and also for The new generation of the iPhones. Thank!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.