This app is meant to be used in conjunction with the Outreach Smartphone Monitoring web application. It allows monitoring parties such as police departments to monitor offenders who are under house arrest or have other location restrictions, or have blood alcohol content restrictions.
* "Check In" feature generates pass code and facial recognition video of offender
* "Check In" randomly programmed by monitoring party or voluntarily by offender
* "BAC" blood alcohol content feature using FDA approved, fuel cell. Bluetooth breathalyzer with video verification, BAC failure prompts UA via web application
* All breathalyzer check-in videos reviewed by OSM staff
* "Calendar" sends push notifications reminding offender of court, testing, prescriptions, events, etc
* Emphasis on decreasing "failure to appear" rates
* Active GPS location monitoring, exclusion and inclusion zones
This app is part of a system that allows monitor parties to monitor more offenders with existing staff at no cost.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.*
- Bug fixes and improvements to checkins
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App does have its flaws. However the only times I have had issues is with limited service. The app occasionally does not register or will not upload one of my test. I found if I submit a voluntary test after the last test does not submit, one or both of the test go through. It does need some work. However, It’s very easy to use, even giving you an hour to check in after the initial alarm.
Could be better
I wish you could have the app make louder sounds for check ins or go off multiple times. If you could set it to repeat a check in after a few minutes because I don’t always here it. It loses connectivity a lot in certain locations or picks up signals in near by areas that you aren’t at. It’s a good idea but needs some updates to be better
My car passed me and will warn if Any alcohol on breath. I passed All morning. This thing went off was above limit for my car to even start and it did. Went off 3 times in hour and half. Went from .026 to .06 in that time frame. This app makes you fail purposely by retesting every 30 mins after a fail. This has happened to me twice. Now stressed.
- 33.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Outreach Smartphone Monitoring, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.