15 Publications. One App
Outside Television Inc
Fuel all your adventures with the latest from 15 brands across the Outside Network, including Outside, VeloNews, Yoga Journal, Vegetarian Times, and more. Plus, watch trending videos from the palm of your hand. Start using this free app by logging in with your Outside+ subscription.
Your daily destination for content from:
Outside • Outside Watch • Backpacker • Clean Eating • Climbing • National Park Trips • SKI • Trail Runner • Triathlete • Vegetarian Times • VeloNews • Women’s Running • Yoga Journal • And More
Get inspired to get outside with these app features:
- Explore content tailored to your interests, and fill your feed with what you love – choose from running, cycling, backpacking, climbing, nutrition, snow sports, triathlon, yoga, strength training, and more.
- Get the latest new and greatest stories from across the Outside Network – long reads, breaking news, in-depth event coverage (Tour de France, IRONMAN, and more), gear reviews & buying guides, opinion pieces, training plans for all levels, yoga practices, recipes, meal plans, and more.
- See which articles and videos are trending.
- Spread the stoke, and share your favorite content with your favorite adventure buddies.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excited for what’s to come
The functionality is pretty basic right now, but the app was only recently published. Looking forward to see what features are added next.
Disclosure: I am currently an employee of Outside.
Cannot Log-In even though I am Paying
I paid for a GAIA membership that came with 1 year of Outside+ membership and was unable to log in. So after a week or so waiting for response from their email help desk, I was told that I had two memberships with two different email addresses. They corrected the error with multiple email addresses and the very nice support ticket representative even refunded me for one of the subscriptions on an old email address.
Well, turns out the problem is not fixed as my GAIA membership nor my Outside+ membership show up when I log into my account. When I try to log into this app, I get a message saying I am not a member.
I know times are hard for magazines, but this is not going to help me recommend memberships and subscriptions.
Falls well below the mark
The app is a very poor option if you are an Outside+ subscriber in comparison to the ease of use of the website, even the mobile site. It would be nice to easily search articles or look up book marked articles while on the go from my account but there are nearly no useful features in the app. Please please improve the functionality and usefulness for subscribers.
*I wasn’t aware when writing that the app is brand new. Really hoping for some updates soon
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. To search, open the app and tap "Search" in the bottom navigation. Enter the article name or keywords you are looking for and search results will display. We are also currently working on making bookmarking available in the app so stay tuned!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outside Television Inc
- 28.8 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Outside Interactive, Inc.