Workouts [and more] for the over 50 body that won't hurt and aren't lame.
Picture this: workout classes designed with you in mind. Programmed and taught with movements and exercises that matter for the over 50 body, minus the ones that don't.
Workouts you can do at home, any time you want, and dressed any way that you want.
• Get instant access to our 400+ library of ad-free workouts
• All taught by trainers and instructors who know their sh*t
• New releases are dropped weekly
• Workout suggestions to help you figure out how to reach your goals
• No ads or commercials
• Little to no equipment needed
From meditation to HIIT to yoga to strength:
• Whether your focus is relieving stress through guided meditations or torching some calories
• We have a class for whatever your style, level and definition of fitness is
• Workouts programmed for the over 50 body
• Exclusive workouts, fit tips and challenges are available as soon you sign up.
• In addition, you'll have access to Fitness with PJ's Top 300 YouTube workouts (ads-free)
• 5-21 Day Challenges to keep you motivated and moving
• Health talks from our pharmacist and health coach
A community to support you:
• Everyone who joins Over Fifty Fitness is invited to our private community
• Connect with other like-minded people
• Have access to our trainers and instructors
Workouts for all levels:
• It doesn't matter if you air squat, jump squat, or tuck jump we have workouts for all levels
• We also have workouts specifically designed for beginners
START GETTING FIT… TODAY!
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Over Fifty Fitness on a monthly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://overfiftyfitness.vhx.tv/tos
* Bug fixes
* Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect fitness program!!
I researched for the perfect fitness program that would work for myself, a woman in her 50s. I love the way that Over 50 Fitness gives you so many options as far as the levels and length of time for your workout. The app is very well organized and easy to use. I like that there are support groups that include other women that have joined. I also like that PJ gives advice and information about exercise and dieting, including info about osteoporosis. So cool!
PJ is very motivating. She is down to earth and real life. I feel like she is very knowledgeable and has very thoughtfully put together workouts that are beneficial for middle-aged women. I usually do not stick with an exercise program but I have stuck with this one because I feel like I am greatly benefiting from it and it makes me feel good about myself. I have already recommended this to several of my friends and highly recommend it to anybody that’s thinking about joining Over Fifty Fitness. I am so very happy that I did! Awesome fitness program and trainer!
Great workout app!
PJ is fabulous! And she’s assembled a great crew. I appreciate that the workouts are challenging (they’re great for any age, really)…and at the same time, PJ gives alternative moves for folks who may be just starting their fitness journey, or those with injuries, etc. I think anyone can feel successful with these workouts - no matter their fitness level or capabilities. I also love how the app is organized. There is a monthly calendar for those who like that structure. You can also find workouts easily based on their length, the body parts you want to work, or the equipment you want to use. They are serious workouts, but with a sense of fun. PJ has a great attitude, and we occasionally get a visit from one of her two dogs - George and Bella - walking passed the camera. :)
Perfect mix of workouts
I love Over Fifty Fitness. I rely on the monthly calendar of work outs to balance cardio, strength, stretching, flexibility and balance. The work outs are fun and include many alternatives depending on strength level, past injury, and work out equipment. I can do them anywhere. I enjoy the chance to use weights, try out barre work, experiment with Qi Gong, return to Pilates, and also get some restorative stretching. I’m 57 and in decent shape but keep injuring myself doing online routines led by 20-somethings. I appreciate PJ’s sense of humor and all the other trainers seem great! Highly recommend this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Over Fifty Fitness Ltd
- 63.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Over Fifty Fitness Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Over Fifty Fitness Monthly $34.99